🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 80 — Jon Gabrus Again, Our Close Friend

Hayes! Don't give out likes for self-mutilation! You are going to encourage every new forum poster to cut off a toe or slice an ear to get one of those sweet Hayzie likes. Then what? The stakes get raised. Cutters become bone breakers and eye gougers. It's going to be a blood bath in here!

• Like 16

I've had my hand in a devastating mixture of acids for 1 hour now, just hoping for a Hayzie Bone & Clem Dawg double.

• Like 13

I just jumped off a tall building! I only hope my Hayzie Bone like finishes buffering its way through the servers or whatever before I hit the ground.

• Like 11

Can't help you. The guy I use is pretty terrible, frankly.

Edit: I said it was a tall building.

• Like 8

Hey, as long as it's over-eighteen-people I don't have a problem with it.

With all due respect, the question was for Alex

• Like 2

The like from Hayes + the comments afterwards made it almost totally worth it.

FullSizeRender 1_zpslfnzo6xx.jpg

• Like 13

just dont do it again steve. u my dawg now n my dawgs need all they fingeys so we can finger all the girls!!!! dont be gross i mean in a lineup because women can be criminals. and once all the girls r in jail me n my dawgs will just rome lookin for our bones woof woof

• Like 17

yeah, it's my stink finger too so I'll be out of the game for a while

Update: sorry ladies

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 6

It's not really missing, it's just haunted.

• Like 5

Was just harmed. Does this mean I'm finally an official Hollywood Handbook-head?

post-105008-0-76441000-1430171989_thumb.jpg

I made the picture tiny so it wouldn't startle anyone.

• Like 4

Was just harmed. Does this mean I'm finally an official Hollywood Handbook-head?

post-105008-0-76441000-1430171989_thumb.jpg

I made the picture tiny so it wouldn't startle anyone.

Is that the stigmata?

• Like 6

Nice use of Wikipedia. Is your wound supernatural in origin?

• Like 1

If by supernatural you mean a skellington came in my kitchen and took a big 'ol hammer and nail to my hand, then indeed.

• Like 1

Re-animated hammer-wiedling skellingtons are a hallmark of sorcery, hocus pocus, and unholy shenanigans. I am sorry for your scared and I hope you get the help you need.

• Like 1

No more Mrs. Nice Girl.

For Bruce Reid Robinson II:

Today I’d like to talk to you about stem cells. Stem cells are all around us. They’re in the air we breathe and the water we drink. But how much stem cells is too much stem cells? In this essay I will talk to you about where stem cells come from, why we need them, and how they can change the future. Shall we begin?

Stem cells are just like any other cell in your body except they aren’t specialized so you can put them anywhere. Also they come from unborn babies. There is great debate over the ethicality of this practice. Stem cells can be used to help people like Christopher Reeve hopefully in the future.

We need stem cells because we can’t survive without cells. They are a vital part of our existence and we need them like we need our blood and bones. Actually blood cells are called blood cells or platelets and bone cells are called osteocytes.

In the future stem cells will be used to help paralyzed people, to cure diseases, to make fake organs in a lab, and to make fake meat for vegetarians. They are very useful and important and may be used to make a clone army, you never know.

In conclusion, as you can see we need stem cells regardless of where they come from. Are unborn babies even real fetuses anyway? The world may never know. So in conclusion, thank-you for your time, and I hope I’ve opened your eyes to the many uses of stem cells.

• Like 17

I'm booing and throwing trash and garbage at this gif rerun. No, bad, it's bad, I hate it, booo.

...ooooo (continued boo, an advanced technique)

• Like 3

No more Mrs. Nice Girl.

For Bruce Reid Robinson II:

Today I’d like to talk to you about stem cells. Stem cells are all around us. They’re in the air we breathe and the water we drink. But how much stem cells is too much stem cells? In this essay I will talk to you about where stem cells come from, why we need them, and how they can change the future. Shall we begin?

Stem cells are just like any other cell in your body except they aren’t specialized so you can put them anywhere. Also they come from unborn babies. There is great debate over the ethicality of this practice. Stem cells can be used to help people like Christopher Reeve hopefully in the future.

We need stem cells because we can’t survive without cells. They are a vital part of our existence and we need them like we need our blood and bones. Actually blood cells are called blood cells or platelets and bone cells are called osteocytes.

In the future stem cells will be used to help paralyzed people, to cure diseases, to make fake organs in a lab, and to make fake meat for vegetarians. They are very useful and important and may be used to make a clone army, you never know.

In conclusion, as you can see we need stem cells regardless of where they come from. Are unborn babies even real fetuses anyway? The world may never know. So in conclusion, thank-you for your time, and I hope I’ve opened your eyes to the many uses of stem cells.

tumblr_mrppnko4qC1rcoly3o5_500.gif

• Like 11

I have no idea whats going on, and I like it.

• Like 4

I have at least 5 Hayes likes already and you don't see me bragging. Why? Because I'm the only one cool enough to get 5 of them and I don't even need to say it.

• Like 8