🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 123 — Saving Steve Martin

After reflecting on Coachella, Ozzfest, and some sweet song parodies, the gang tries to save Steve Martin from the Sky Snake.

Sometimes I wish Blaine didn't have to DM just so his time could be freed up to throw out more dumb jokes. But he's doing a good job, so I can't really complain in earnest. Good ep, nerds!

Steve is crushing his role as Absent Gerry!

Hope they manage to enter the city next episode and not get instagibbed.

• Like 2

I think Brian should have breathed even closer to the mic the entire episode. Can't get enough of that sweet, sweet rumbling wheeze.

I think Brian should have breathed even closer to the mic the entire episode. Can't get enough of that sweet, sweet rumbling wheeze.

I listen on headphones, and I don't hear it at all. I guess I need to listen harder.

What I did hear was Brian's colonoscopy fart story. That was this episode's laugh-until-my-stomach-hurts moment for me. BP&F, keep digressing all you want. If it weren't for your digressions, I would not know how to properly prepare for the inevitability of my first colonoscopy.

Brian "so how often are we seeing mad max the first week it comes out?"...Ken "Every time my balls refill" ha-ha classic, couldn't stop laughing. best line of the week. Ken was on fire today.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this