🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 347 — Foley Slumber Party

Kevin Pollak, director of the new documentary Misery Loves Comedy finally makes his first appearance on today’s emergency B-B-B-ONUS-S-S Comedy Bing Bong! Ever wanted to know why comedians do what they do? What about helpful tips to get out of jury duty? Well, you’ll hear all about that plus some incredible foley work from foley artist Andy Pappage. Also, there might be a special surprise phone call from a certain star of Kroll Show!

Who's dick do I need to suck to download this episode? I don't see it anywhere. Don't play with my emotions like this.

• Like 1

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

Nick & Seth, two of my all-time favorite Bing-Bongers :D

Looking forward to this one.

Thank you EarWolves ;)

I really wanna watch Misery Loves Comedy, and I need to listen to Kevin's podcast

• Like 4

"I'm the judge, jury and executioner of penises."

This was some good content, hopefully the content destroyer won't destroy this one. Kevin was a great first timer (how on earth he hasn't been on earlier) and you could really hear that he too was a fan of the show. Andy Pappage was a good character (although I would love for Seth to bring back Ozzie Patinkin), I especially loved the thunder storm bit.

And soon will be the sixth year anniversary episode! Can't wait to hear that one.

• Like 2

Scott's a fairly huge fan of Reubens and of Hollywood Gossip though. I would have thought he'd know that one, and he was referring to someone else in the episode

Sorry, Hollywood Facts

• Like 5

Scott's a fairly huge fan of Reubens and of Hollywood Gossip though. I would have thought he'd know that one, and he was referring to someone else in the episode

You're probably correct, but that was the first, and only, person that popped into my mind.

Sorry, Hollywood Facts

and we're going downtown.

• Like 7

I need to know before I listen, does Kevin Pollak pollute this episode with his shitty impressions? every time I hear him shoehorn in his "amazing" Christopher Walken I wanna blow my brains out.

• Like 1

Pollock talks about CBB fairly often on KPCS so I'm happy he's finally on. He did a good job, and I'm always happy with a new Seth Morris charac.

Sorry, Hollywood Facts

Take out your di... Eh... y'know what, maybe not now.

• Like 3

Sorry, Hollywood Facts

Take out your di... Eh... y'know what, maybe not now.

just the ti....

In case you haven't listened to it, you should check out the 4/20 episode of improv4humans. Seth is ridiculous. Operating at an unbelievable rate on the episode in spite of certain circumstances. Just crazy sharp.

• Like 7

I need to know before I listen, does Kevin Pollak pollute this episode with his shitty impressions? every time I hear him shoehorn in his "amazing" Christopher Walken I wanna blow my brains out.

There are couple of impressions, but they are quick and in no way polluting the episode.

Who is Scott talking about at minute 8?

I came here to ask the same question. It's not Paul Reubens.

Really liked Kevin Pollack as a first timer and loved that he was truly a fan of CBB. Hope he is on more often! The roleplaying as Jimmy's parents was the highlight of the episode for me, especially when it climaxed in amazing foley sound effect gun fight... "Wet T-Shirt Contest Motherfucker!"

• Like 7

I crack up at Scott's repeated mentions of "the movie with the train coming towards the screen", the first movie ever. Who knew it was also the first ever talkie?

"All aboard!" Wild stuff.

Also, this episode lost all believability for me when the foley artist didn't know what a Wilhelm scream was. 0/5 episode.