🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 229.5 — 4/24/15 TWO CHARTED 168

This week on Two Charted the gang discusses why Howard might want to consider using both of his eyes. Then, Howard pitches to the Sharks, as played by Kulap and Stard, some brilliant new business ideas that will disrupt snacking, pocket change, and rock n' roll. Also, our hosts introduce a new segment wherein they explore and discuss the vast and wondrous world of China. Later, Stard tells the story of his virtual audience with Paul McCartney, which sparks Howard's memories of his relationship with President Obama. Lastly, Howard comes out of the eye-color closet for the first time.

Paytato Chips is genuinely a great idea, could eventually expand with other snacks as well haha

• Like 1

Couchsufing is a thing here. I had a friend who did it for a west coast trip. I think AirBnB is winning the war, though.

I think it's about time for Three Charted, where each week alternates between "What's Up With China?" and Shark Tank pitches.

PS, the name "Paytato Chips" doesn't make sense because you also pay for normal potato chips. It should be called "Pertato Chips" since you pay per chip.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this