🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Your Senator Harry Reid

No good books about skiing

Wow, haha, when I saw this thread, I thought to myself, "oh man."

OF COURSE there is skying movies!! Have you heard of K2? Out cold? Over the hedge???

You need to update your movie reference list before making threads that claim, "oh, look at my movie references, how much I know about them"

• Like 1

The only movie you need is Johnny Tsunami.

• Like 1

Yes, I believe the James Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me is great skiing film.

And isn't that just the way things go?

if you're looking for a good book well fella there's only one good book you need to know about

the-holy-bible.jpg

• Like 10

This has come up before hasn't it? I forget.

This has come up before hasn't it? I forget.

I've only been listening for a couple weeks (at Ep. 69 now), but I can already tell you're a guy

• Like 1

SkiFree_Yeti.gif

How about a warning next time you're going to post a scaring monster there, fella?

• Like 1

I feel like this topic might be against forum rules somehow. Someone check the hollywood handbook forum handbook, please.

I can't ski anymore. I usually shred the mountain so hard that I KILL the mountain.

You know it's actually so funny that you bring up skiing and movies in the same thread because I'm currently working on a script for the long awaited Out Cold reboot/sequel ("requel" if we want to get real industry about it) titled "Out Cold: Ice Cold". Ice is a 20something cop who had recently been dumped by his fiancé Kaitlin AND was behind on his rent. Ice decides the only way to clear his mind is to head up to his favorite snowy mountain resort with a few of his closest pals. Featuring Richard Belzer as "Scotty", Christopher Meloni as "Truck", and Mariska Hargitay as "Jasmine"

Sign in to follow this