🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
slujones

Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare

Simply amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYzxiS3KrY

This was thor's big one time hit, "

" if you can call it that. I Remember seeing this guy on much music's power hour. it just hit me who this guy reminds me of, and where he stole his act from, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The man rocky made played by Peter Hinwood.

having a entertaining night watching bad heavy metal 80's music videos on you tube. tell game of thrown s comes on. I am that level of bored.

and now I am thinking about why he had to keep the dogs away in the first place.. LOL

I am guessing that was a real on going problem in the

I've had this on my "to see" list right next to Black Roses for a while. I think these two would make a great double feature for HDTGM

• Like 1

Lando, you can tell that's not a real heavy metal concert because there are chicks at it.

• Like 1

I'm just going to leave this little treasure RIGHT here...

Be sure to check out the follow-ups, "Harry Potter Parking Lot" and "Neil Diamond Parking Lot".

• Like 2

I'm just going to leave this little treasure RIGHT here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDDnuhbDFeY

Be sure to check out the follow-ups, "Harry Potter Parking Lot" and "Neil Diamond Parking Lot".

That kid at the 9 minute mark is something else.

I guess I stand corrected.

it was all going good tell this guy and his buddys showed up saying "If You don't like Judas Priest your a fag!"

30upy4o.jpg

Jeff Spicoli's never looked out of place here.

I can't find the Neil diamond one, only a short clip.

I found the Neil diamond one, but then my ipad battery was drained. it's not on youtube.

PlanBFromOuterSpace, What was the parking lot for furious 7 like?

Just as I suspected.

This one is outstanding.I love the guy yelling out U S A!!!!!!

Ok this was for furious 6 but sure it's the same thing in every city.

No one had the heart to tell them, that none of those cars are made in the usa. ;)/>

PlanBFromOuterSpace can you confirm. If this is what your theaters parking lot was like opening night?

Yanni Parking Lot, YES!!!! "He's a gift from god!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buk64MRlEHM

1min in, this is our anniversary gift! Yes guys, Yanni makes a good gift. it's a win win.

I got a good feeling he's going to get some tonight, even if he did forget how many years they had been married.

2min mark OHH MY GOD, IT'S RICKI'S MOM FROM better off dead.

7min mark, she got the holy cup of yanni!!! LOL

I can't find the Neil diamond one, only a short clip.

I found the Neil diamond one, but then my ipad battery was drained. it's not on youtube.

PlanBFromOuterSpace, What was the parking lot for furious 7 like?

Just as I suspected.

This one is outstanding.I love the guy yelling out U S A!!!!!!

Ok this was for furious 6 but sure it's the same thing in every city.

No one had the heart to tell them, that none of those cars are made in the usa. ;)/>

PlanBFromOuterSpace can you confirm. If this is what your theaters parking lot was like opening night?

I've been spared from having to work opening night for the last couple of Fast and/or Furious films, but from what I understand, there's a lot of people peeling out and getting loud in their mom's vans, with an occasional fight. Those movies are like Twilight for douchebags whenever they open.

• Like 1

I've been spared from having to work opening night for the last couple of Fast and/or Furious films, but from what I understand, there's a lot of people peeling out and getting loud in their mom's vans, with an occasional fight. Those movies are like Twilight for douchebags whenever they open.

It's all fun and games till this guy shows up..

"certain kind of person that's attracted to this car.."

It's a line from the movie.

Sign in to follow this