🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 348 — Is Y'all My Daddy?

Give it a rest, Fonzie.

except that one.

• Like 1

Caramel is really subtle and super super dry. In her stand up she gets a bit far-out, but it's presented as a casual aside.

Repeat listens essential with this ep I think.

This episode was awesome just for PFT's line about Caramel's "lesbianclave."

• Like 3

Four comedians went into a podcasting studio, and you won't believe what happened next!

Oh my god, is everyone okay!!!???

• Like 1

This episode was awesome just for PFT's line about Caramel's "lesbianclave."

Sounded like she was trying to setup a lesbians in prison b movie situation mentioning high walls, gates, etc, and it went over three dudes heads as they jumped to castles. Lol nerds.

• Like 2

You put Matt Gourley in a room with Paul F. Tompkins and you're gonna get magic. Press record and two hours later you'll have an instant classic.

Between The Exorcism of Cake Boss and this ep - some of the greatest content to ever been released.

AND I LOVE CONTENT!

Andy Daly's Poncho Pizza Panorama's "Travel Bug with August Lindt" was an extreme work of art with Gourley and PFT. I think I'm going to go and listen to that episode again.

• Like 7

The worst letters are the letters that people write to Entertainment Weekly because people write letters to Entertainment Weekly just to say how much they liked the picture on the cover. That's their whole letter. That's it. That's the whole letter. Like they saw just the cover of a magazine and they went, 'Ooohhhhh, I have to put my feelings into WORDS.'

Dear Entertainment Weekly,

Thanks so much for putting a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio on the cover of your magazine! I like him! So you can imagine I was sure pleased to see a picture of him on the front of your book! It is nice of you to put pictures of things I like on your magazine front-part.

For future reference, here's some other things I like:

I like tomatoes, umbrellas (all kinds), some dogs, most cats. There's a cat in my neighborhood named Speedy I'm awful fond of. Maybe you could put a picture of him on your magazine? I don't know if you'd send a photo grapher to take a picture of him, or a sketch artist to drawl a picture of him, but you better be quick 'cuz they don't call him Speedy for nothing! LOL

Oh well, all the blood's leaving my head now, so I'd better sign off.

Love,

The Emptiest Person Alive

• Like 5

I felt that PFT bit was germane to the conversation going on (and on!) in this thread.

• Like 1

First off, [obligatory antagonistic controversial statement].

Secondly I cannot get enough Superego in my Earwolf. I'm a woman!

whoa hey, fuck you buddy!

• Like 2

Esposito is probably in the top 10 of guests that, as a first timer, totally got how to interact with a CBB character. Not only that, but she helped guide the creation of an extended mythos for a really shallow random character. How she gets hated on is beyond me.

Top 10 of guests, seriously? She is always 'pleasant' on the show to me but I wouldn't say that I put her comedy chops on par with a top 10 at CBB, that is a very talented top 10 to crack. I guess her style is just a little different than what I like to hear on CBB the most.

Do you think that a comma means "stop reading right here and nitpick"?

• Like 7