🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

Sean finally sets the record straight on offensive changes that were made to his original script of Adam Sandler's Native American movie "The Ridiculous Six." Then ALEX ANFANGER and JON BASS of The Comedy Center's "Big Time in Hollywood, FL" join the show to exchange notes with Sean and Hayes, come up with great new twists on Jon's character's name, and reveal the secret of Alex's vertical hair in the Popcorn Gallery.

• Like 4

I don't think the first comment spot is haunted but it certainly is supposed to be reserved for the son of a boat captain, which is me.

• Like 8

I don't think the first comment spot is haunted but it certainly is supposed to be reserved for the son of a boat captain, which is me.

Sorry Chans. Hacked the system and amended it now.

AOPoo2u.jpg?1

• Like 5

Doh! had the comedy bang bang DVD on menu and i thought they were playing the CBB intro as a good joke.

P.S When can we expect the hollywood handbook TV show?

• Like 3

Also "UMM hayes made a joke mistake at 13:30 when he said fig instead of date" and thats the nerd character speaking.

P.S and thats the nerd character speaking

• Like 2

Chanson- I specifically remember you saying the your father was the "captain of the island" on the call in show. So which is it? Boat captain or island captain?

• Like 2

Verbatim Vic!

Maybe they need to bring Bang Rodgeman out of retirement to read all these ads

• Like 5

Felt like the boys were putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on Verbatim Vic. Hope he's doing okay, I've heard about how hard it is when your girlfriend kicks you out

• Like 7

i really liked this epi. the sandler bit was very good & fun and I liked the 2 guys a lot. It was good to see the "hey, it's Comedy Central" running gag reappear, obviously big fans of the show.

• Like 5

Gunna stop posting in here so much when I'm drunk. Can I make a whole week? Probs not.

• Like 8

Love the XFL reference at the beginning.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...since I posted on this forum. Hello forum people

• Like 5

I'm glad the topic of self trolling was brought up in this episode. I've struggled with self trolling for years. To hear celebrities and Hollywood big shots talk about it was really therapeutic.

• Like 6

I'm glad the topic of self trolling was brought up in this episode. I've struggled with self trolling for years. To hear celebrities and Hollywood big shots talk about it was really therapeutic.

• Like 4

I hope that was intentional Scooter or I'm snatchin back dem likes

• Like 5

Can you unlike something? Not willing to test it out by liking a post coz you're all fuckin garbage posters jk

• Like 4

Delby Fero

• Like 5

S-word, F-word.

I just ordered a Casper last week and gave them that joker Pardo's code. Well, I'm glad he got some of the money but I'd like Sean and Hayes to have some too. Maybe like a 20-15-15 split. Or a 30-10-10. Or 20-17-13.

• Like 3

I made this as an olive branch of sorts to those I offended by leaving out of the board game last week. If you were once again left out you must have done something to P me O:

uVosVQ5.jpg?1

• Like 18