🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

It's a real shame what those Happy Madison jerks did to S+H's 50 First Figs script.

also, Steve, how could you?

Socks with sandals!!?

• Like 4

it's a witch my friend drew in isketch 14 years ago

good ep

• Like 8

Wait, vertical hair? Did I get a question on the episode on my first try?

I expect disappointment when I get there.

Edit: All I've ever wanted is to inspire a story about hair jizzum.

Edited by Blink
  • Like 11

SteveH why have you been doing this to Alex Anfanger???

Great episode. It was really sweet of you guys to do a more subtle shout-out to my mom for her birthday, since her nickname is Dell.

• Like 12

Haven't listened to the episode yet, but I figured I should check in. I had surgery last week so I haven't posted anything; been all loopy/poopy. But rest assured I've been posting in my heart. You can take down the Missing Scoop Trouper posters on the telephone poles around my neighborhood now.

• Like 16

Is Bigtime small computer show about Harlem Globecrushers playing Jon Bassketball or alien jar travel plz clarify

• Like 1

This episode had everything: laughs, Dell, sean and hayes.

You can tell by my smile that I really listened to it.

• Like 4

"Privlo" sounds like "privilege," which reminds me that it's probably a company started by those kind of people who squeeze money out of poors.

Perfect for us listeners.

• Like 2

Chanson- I specifically remember you saying the your father was the "captain of the island" on the call in show. So which is it? Boat captain or island captain?

They aren't mutually exclusive. There's a lot of secrecy involved, I can't really go into it. But both.

• Like 5

lm9gFds.jpg?1

I don't get the joke about the hair sauce. Seems a legit product available on amazon.galaxy.com

• Like 10

Proof of Dell/proof of birthday/proof of D:

mDTAxlpl.jpg

• Like 13

Clearly he wasn't pleased with your half-assed "aww" comment. Do better next time.

• Like 1

Blink are you a joke I vaguely remember from Austin Powers because you just implied someone's mother was a man

• Like 3

The guy on the right has a real "Dell" haircut, IMO

• Like 1

IMG_2633_zps5rrh86zb.jpg

update: I made him have 1 claw hand to really drive home the point that this is not a normal guy. This guy is aliens. Do you guys think that was a smart thing to do?

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 14

I'm just going to say it, Sean's 1/18th Native American bit is pretty racist and I was super put off by the whole Adam Sandler movie set discussion.

• Like 1

I'm just going to say it, Sean's 1/18th Native American bit is pretty racist and I was super put off by the whole Adam Sandler movie set discussion.

1/8th*

• Like 4

His bit where he discussed his heritage and the struggles his people have faced? Maybe aren't you the racist one for thinking that him speaking about his culture is racist?

Between Sean's sultry bedroom voice and the discussion of hair sauce this ep was risqué as all get out

This post is edited because Dixon said the stuff way better and I feel bad about being snarky

Just out of curiosity, do you understand that they're making fun of white people who claim to have very minuscule distant Native American heritage, but feel the need to constantly talk about it and claim to be culturally Native American without knowing anything about the culture? I mean if Sean had put on brown makeup and was wearing a headdress I could maybe understand your offense to the bit...

• Like 10

Not going to get into the potential offensiveness of anything, but, guys, I just made and ate the best pizza I've ever had in my life. Perfect firmness of base, perfect sloppiness, and perfect mix of flavours. kittens, should we ever meet, I got you covered for pizzas bro.

• Like 14

Del Close

Adel (like Adele the singing person)

Del-ta Airlines

Dellenium Falcon (Star Wars anyone?)

Del-ta IV Rocket (Rocket Science is cool)

Del-lino DeShields (Our Favorite Forumer)

Deli Meat (mmmm lunchtime)

• Like 11