🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

Don't listen to him, Jakal. It's just this bit Joe does about his girlfriend being Eve and him being Adam because he's so old because he's been on this forum for so long. It doesn't even really make sense since he's only had an account for like two years, but we usually just roll our eyes and chuckle to appease him.

So what you'te telling me is Joe is only feigning a commonality with me so I'll think hes cool. That's low Joe.

Need inspiration stat, please help.

Great job on the pcast S&H. Raunching it up this week I see.

Keep up the good work everyone.

How about me taking a selfie on the toliet, actually don't, that's not how I want to be silly-lil-a-fied.

• Like 3

my adblock has removed the pictures it seems, which makes me wonder how many pictures ive missed in the past

i assume you're all very fuckable irl

• Like 12

Sillylillyquee, I don't believe we have interacted yet. Please feel free to use this exchange as your inspiration.

• Like 9

SillyLilly, you should draw Joe's novel from last week's forum because I said I would make it into a graphic novel but then the weekend happened and I never got a chance to.

Edit: Or ya, Jakal pooping.

• Like 6

Me too. I been missing all the pictures too. If this keeps up, I'll be needing you all to include verbal descriptions to accompany each image.

• Like 1

Great job on the pcast S&H. Raunching it up this week I see.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Hey Sillylillyquee, you should draw the civil unrest in Baltimore.

EDIT: Or Dixon discovering a treasure chest full of different pencil pictures/gifs.

• Like 3

5zoBvuG.gif

• Like 11

I think we've found our winner.

• Like 3

I think we've found our winner.

I would like to take a moment to represent my fellow C list forumers. It's our time Sillylillyquee, we've waited long enough.

• Like 2

Thanks guys you're the best.

Jakal, get me something better or you on the the pooper is happening.

Bozos, I included you in my popcorn bag look-see. Hi! You should like it.

Edit: I respect it Toro.

Edit edit: Dixon, so jealous of your popcorn gallery inclusion. Not very good at comics but I'll try.

• Like 2

Bozos, I included you in my popcorn bag look-see. Hi! You should like it.

I just searched for it. And found it! And liked it! This thing is Linsane and makes me dizzy and there are two buff dudes that represent my logo. How did I not see this before?

Fuck, I'm like #51. One earlier and I would've been the one to make the post officially POPULAR.

I'm a damn failure. Goodbye everyone.

• Like 7

I have a few problems with the article. It assumes a black or white view on comedy and race where there is no such thing as context. Everything about everything is context.

Il n'y a pas de hors-texte

• Like 2

"Scientists" and their "fancy book learning" know very little about dinosaurs. I was born in the 1980. I grew up on a steady diet of Weird Al tapes and Monty Python sketches on CDs. I probably didn't listen to non-comedy audio consistently until I tried to like Dave Matthews Band in order to be more attractive to the lady types. (Spoiler Alert, didn't help). My father, pictured as a youth somewhere on the Ep. 80 thread, encouraged my funny chops by introducing me to Monty Python's Search for the Meaning of Life, long before I was really ready for it, but man. LOVED it.

(jump cut)

Now in college. Halo is a thing. First person shooters are popular. I SUCK at them. I notice a lot of the kids on Halo have really threatening names like "A33a33ink1ll3r18293 or SupremeDeathLordMurderD3thKillerManz291032764876978897". These names were not funny or scary, but they were dumb. So I decided to mock them. I knew Thunder was scary, Skellington scary (even before I knew how scary skellingtons were). Something like Thunder needed to be paired with something not scary. Possibly the most unthreatening word I could think of.....Lilac! Thus Lilac Thunder was born.

(jump cut)

Then I discovered a show that I legitimately did not understand.... for a while, but I started looking "is this jokes"? on the forum. Then I kept listening and suddenly it became funny. I also wanted funny, but didn't know if my real name was appropriate. So Lilac Thunder was the natural choice of funny name. Typing dinosaur was the most non-scary lilac image on the internets. Then some people referenced my dinosaur image. It then it me, I'm no dinosaur. I'm a social science guy who likes people and laffs. I thought about making the big reveal at comment 100, but then I found SteveH's pancake recipe.... things like that change a man. Even one occasionally confused as a dinosaur. So, pending approval of the name checker thing. I am Houston.

Update: Uploading photos is hard.

• Like 11

Houston, we have a problem.

I'm going to forget who you are(were) when you change your name.

• Like 4

Update. I learned to resize a photo. Use your newfound knowledge of my name and likeness for good.

• Like 7

"He wears glasses, he has chubby face."

said in perfect handbook dialect. all time guest quote contender

• Like 1

Well done to Alex and his friend. They really cleared up a lot of concerns I had about their show, Florida is a Big State. You can't argue with that title!

• Like 1

How about a picture of Jacob C's Missing Scoop Trooper Poster on a telephone pole ? Might be nice post-surgery treat ?

• Like 11

I think Verbatim Vic might be the boys' ticket to CBB, finally. They needed to develop a really classic character and now they got it.

• Like 5

RanRan, am I insane for thinking you were a girlperson? I hope I'm not insane.

• Like 4

"He wears glasses, he has chubby face."

said in perfect handbook dialect. all time guest quote contender

*doughy

• Like 3