🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

i was just playing with my frisbee in the park

two bad dogs come and tear it into pieces

absolutely devastated

my special frisbee dead by dogs

Get yourself a hot air balloon and take it to the Bristol Downs. Isn't that what Bristol-ians are into ?

• Like 3

8) Breaded. Satisfying, but hard to understand exactly what we are consuming.

• Like 2

THE END.

FOR PAUL.

That ending gave me goosebumps!

28tvpzd.jpg

• Like 18

should i change my name to Rhesus Monkey Witherspoon or Rhesus Witherspoon Monkey

Rhesus Monkey Witherspoon. You're new here so you probably don't know this but I'm sort of known for my great username suggestions.

• Like 3

should i change my name to Rhesus Monkey Witherspoon or Rhesus Witherspoon Monkey

Both are not great. Keep your current one, gives me a real early 00s AOL chatroom vibe.

• Like 6

Hmm...It's starting to feel like Sean may not be inviting us to his wedding. Just to show we're not bitter I've made a wedding registry for him consisting of stuff I found just lying around my house if you can believe it. This way we can all get him meaningful gifts even though we're not going to the ceremony (fingers crossed on the reception). So just look through the list and let me know which item you'd like to gift Sean and his bride on their special day.

• His and hers paper plates
  • Genuine fool's gold
  • Halloween candy
  • Crystal salad plate (well, plastic, but you'd never know by looking at it)
  • Lightly-used Tupperware
  • Heavily-used Tupperware
  • 8 sets of really cute salt and pepper shakers
  • Photo album with descriptions written in but all the photos taken out
  • Blink 182 notebook with black pages so you can write in it with gel pens
  • Tons of stickers from the parent-teacher supply store (apples, penguins, the works)
  • A passive-aggressive letter from my high school boyfriend
  • An old, used Blockbuster Video calendar I saved because I guess I thought I might need it later
  • Pizza stone (jk, I don't have one of those)
  • Painting of a cat that looks like my childhood cat Tootie
  • A picture I drew of my parents having sex

• Like 21

so, i've noticed sean clements (Clem Dawg) has posted 105 times, and has received 733 likes. this gives him a like to post ratio of 6.98

hayes (Hayzie Bone) has posted 74 times, and has received 436 likes, giving him a like to post ratio of 5.89

currently, i have posted 74 times, and have received 557 likes. this gives me a like to post ratio of 7.52

this ratio is higher than the hosts of this show

even if nobody likes this post, i will still have a like to post ratio of 7.42

this is still higher

i just felt i should make this clear

• Like 17

so, i've noticed sean clements (Clem Dawg) has posted 105 times, and has received 733 likes. this gives him a like to post ratio of 6.98

hayes (Hayzie Bone) has posted 74 times, and has received 436 likes, giving him a like to post ratio of 5.89

currently, i have posted 74 times, and have received 557 likes. this gives me a like to post ratio of 7.52

this is still higher

Looks like I have to revoke some of my likes for the sake of fairness.

• Like 3

Both are not great. Keep your current one, gives me a real early 00s AOL chatroom vibe.

Makes me think of swimfan...

What a film

• Like 1

this is still higher

Recent like inflation. I weep when I see people pushing wheelbarrows full of likes down the street. I weep. Congrats on that ratio though that's pretty sick.

• Like 9

my friend chris made me post that - he thought i should make a big show of myself and i thought maybe i should give it a try but to be honest i don't like the crazy amount of controversial attention that post has garnered and i wish there was some way to take it back

• Like 10

i wish there was some way to take it back

Just edit the post and put a picture of me there instead. You'll get more likes on it because of it, further increasing your post to like ratio and the rest of the forumers will be none the wiser!

• Like 11

How DARE you people make kittens feel bad! After what happened to his frisbee no less...

I guess you folks are just cool smart and funny, but not nice!

edit- SLQ, would you please make something that might cheer kittens back up? I just can't live with the thought of him sad.

• Like 7

[*]An old, used Blockbuster Video calendar I saved because I guess I thought I might need it later

Would a 2004 Movie Gallery calendar do?

291oo0l.jpg

As you can kind of see, I slapped a tiny 2015 sticker on the front and have been using this as my day to day calendar this year. It works great because, as you may or may not know, the days of the week this year line up perfectly with 2004. I saved like nine bucks not having to buy a new calendar and am doing my part to help the enviorment because that's one less calendar that had to be printed.

• Like 8

Hold on to that calendar! You can reuse it in 2032! http://whencanireusethiscalendar.com/?y=2004

Wait a second, according to that website a 2004 calendar isn't compatabile with 2015. Dang. That would explain why I've missed so many appointments this year.

• Like 6