🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

Is Mimby Kaling have a show on Comedy Center? Or is her show still on Forks?

It's Comedy Centre in my timezone.

• Like 1

One time I went to the Movie Gallery in Kirkland. End of story.

• Like 7

I too have done the thing. That is how much peer pressure it takes to get me to wilt. Not a lot tbh.

(that photo is the only one of me I have on my computer, so now my terrible secret of that I only listen to podcasts on my computer and not my phone like a normal person has been released like doves at a wedding of some friend where it's like 'jesus, what are these guys tryna pull?'. feels pretty good, like being someone who'd do the thing where you release doves at a wedding)

• Like 9

I relistened to the part of the episode where they talk about the alien. Perhaps legitimately the hardest I've ever laughed. I couldn't breathe. I was driving. I COULD HAVE DIED :angry:

• Like 8

Makes me think of swimfan...

What a film

I picked 1994 because it's my favorite year from the 90s / possible favorite overall year

• Like 2

I was all set to invade you on Sunday America and respective Americans but I had to cancel my whole trip yesterday.

But rest assured I will be back. You can count on that America. I won't say where. I won't say when. But lock your doors because I GUARANTEE you I will burst through them. When you least expect it.

When you least expect it is the best time to do it. Surprises are fun.

• Like 3

Chanson, that's a great picture of Dreidel.

Devscoots, what is on your head?

ADC (sorry, if you'd like to be called Alan, perhaps change your name to Alan then), America is a large country, could you get more specific? And if you're making trips based on where forumers live, why not start out easy with a nice little jaunt to Honladsland?

• Like 6

I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED ALAN.

I like ADC. It makes me feel like a cool, beloved kind of guy : )

And don't think you're safe in Austin RanRan. I know where it be at.

• Like 3

You guys with your real faces showing. smh

real face is the real place, my man

• Like 3

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Is ADC roaming the earth, murdering people now?

Veebs, I would like to give Sean the drawing of your folks banging. But I am actually going to the wedding. I just bought a ticket.

Oh....did you guys not know that Sean is selling tickets to his wedding? You don't have to be invited. He wanted to make a little moola. Even their parents are paying but it's at UCB so it's only $10 a person. It'll be at UCB Sunset. He wanted to do it at Franklin, but they refused to reschedule Gravid Water that day. And Sean is still doing shitty jobs that night (which the "guests" are required to attend), so now everyone's going to have to run from Sunset to Franklin right after the wedding. But Sean said it had to be done, cuz double the cash, you know?

• Like 18

I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED ALAN.

I like ADC. It makes me feel like a cool, beloved kind of guy : )

And don't think you're safe in Austin RanRan. I know where it be at.

I'm either referring to you as Alan or Dick. ADC is far too cool of a nickname for someone who hasn't even been in big movie, or someone who probably doesn't even eat at fancy restaurant. Do you eat at fancy restaurant Alan?

Why does Facebook want me to be friends with a lot of you even though we have no mutual friends? How do they know??

Hollyweird

Our close friends

Lined back hallways

Listeners (that's us!)

Yes Man is a feelm

What up what up?

Oh, I hate those skellingtons

Okay is said by Hayes a lot

D is for Dad

Here comes Hayes and Sean

Aww, poor Wolfman Jack

No, Engineer Cody is in the wires!

Drops of sound from Sean's friend from high school Mark

Bro!

Oooo, popcorn

O looks like 0 and this almost become the Zero Dollar Handbook

Kewl

• Like 6

how close could you get the hollywood handbook thing reciting from memory? i think i can get like 90% of it

• Like 7

Why does Facebook want me to be friends with a lot of you even though we have no mutual friends? How do they know??

Do both of you like Hollywood Handbook on Facebook? That would be my guess.

Y'all excited for the big PPV tomorrow night? I'm having a big viewing party but I don't think they'll actually fight. Think they'll just circle each other and then do a big hug.

Now Joe v Tim on the other hand.........

EWrBeyo.jpg?1

• Like 14

Devscoots, what is on your head?

It's an old style scuba mask. That photo was taken just after I had to drink a whole bunch of mixed up alcohol through a snorkel after I got my divemaster certification.

• Like 6

It's an old style scuba mask. That photo was taken just after I had to drink a whole bunch of mixed up alcohol through a snorkel after I got my divemaster certification.

This story makes me think that we should be friends.

• Like 3

RanRan, is JoeMcGurl your spirit animal?

• Like 2

Do both of you like Hollywood Handbook on Facebook? That would be my guess.

I like a lot of things though. It didn't suggest I be friends with everyone who likes Bob Dylan or Michael Jordan. There's somebody in the wires (besides me. I'm in here but I don't know what's going on)

• Like 3