🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

Hey, just out of curiosity did any of you newbies have a difficult childhood? I'm the person on the forum who gets to the heart of the matter and I'd really like to find a connection with you guys. I know it's tough to talk about, but sometimes sharing your story of being molested, watching your grandma die right in front of you, or being abandoned at an orphanage can really help me to like you.

I had one of dem sweet ass, idyllic childhoods. Here I am with a dope TMNT Bday cake:

PW4ciJR.jpg?1

• Like 22

replacement frisbee arrived today and it is the same as the last one but in better condition

the weather hasn't even been good frisbee weather

joke's on you dogs!!

• Like 13

Great pic, ADC. Full Packie Bonner kit and that gesture. I respect this photo so much.

• Like 7

I had a pretty bad childhood. I got tricked into holding a tiny skelington once:

8c4f1249-4992-4cc7-83b6-f90d73d1c615_zpsm2z3dxoo.jpg

But I was also straight up boys with Mickey Mouse:

0632f5db-40e1-4d60-96b8-7c201499d7c9_zpsjrgy2dzy.jpg

full disclosure: 5 minutes after this photo was taken, I was molested by Mickey Mouse.

• Like 18

Here's me on the beach where my parents abandoned me as a young boy. I was raised by crabs

p9snTMp.jpg

• Like 20

Hey, just out of curiosity did any of you newbies have a difficult childhood? I'm the person on the forum who gets to the heart of the matter and I'd really like to find a connection with you guys. I know it's tough to talk about, but sometimes sharing your story of being molested, watching your grandma die right in front of you, or being abandoned at an orphanage can really help me to like you.

Well... I would NEVER talk about this (I don't think I've ever even brought it up) but my name is Lydon and you say it like Lie-Done just like it looks, but because I'm so special and cool and people don't get it, everyone calls my Lyndon at first. But again, I would NEVER bring this up, and certainly wouldn't threaten to go to war with a handsome man like JMcG over it, because I'm pretty nice really.

And my picture is this old dude named Lyndon because I'm facing my fears.

• Like 7

I had a pretty good childhood, but I can't make it to my parents house to scan pics like all you apparently INSANE people.

Just picture myself but with beautiful golden blond hair.

• Like 12

Slso, it's a saturday and I'm drunk off my arse AND LOVIN LIFE

I SEE DEM RED SQUIGGLY LINES AND DI NOT CARE WHATS IT LIKE TO THINK OF THE FUTRUE? HONESTLY WONDERING

• Like 8

Devscoots, you look like Henry Phillips in your photo and that makes me like you automatically.

• Like 3

Henry Phillips the kitchen show guy? Cos coooooool. He's real good, I am not.

EDIT: Also I went out earlier, and by god hamburgers are getting too tall. Will no one combat this menace where you have to pay to eat a thing but you look like a goddamn dork trying to do so and it's not fun and it is irritating?

REDUCE THE HEIGHT OF OUR HAMBURGERS PLACES THAT WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR GOOD FOOD

• Like 13

devscoots, is it true that if it's summer here it's winter there? Why?

• Like 9

Wait, are we asking devscoots popcorn gallery questions?

• Like 10

devscoots, did you see the Inherent Vice? I watched it with a friend last night and of course I understood it cause it's good. But my friend didn't understand it. So you don't have to explain it to me, because I definitely got it, but can you explain it for my friend?

• Like 9

1. yep, summer for winter and such and such; it's because of angles

2. yep, neighbours; still a thing same thing for home and away you flamin mongrels

3. nup, tryna work my way up to it but I worry it will be more trouble than it's worth. fuckin waahkeen feenix man, jeez

• Like 11

Dev,

I went to Melbourne once and I went up a big building to look at the view. At the bottom of the building there was a video that played a song with the lyrics "Melbourne. A great place to be".

Can you go to this building for me please and record said song?

• Like 6

Can you go to this building for me please and record said song?

I WOULD RATHER DIE

alsoo it's like half an hour on the train sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 13

Devscoots do you know the Melbourne band Cuntz, and also how frequently do you call people cunts?

• Like 14

The turnaround for these PCG questions is insane! Is this Hollywood Handbook 2.0 or something?

• Like 7

Devscoots, if you could come up with a creative popcorn gallery question to ask Devscoots what would it be?

• Like 5

Devscoots, is this the image that inspired your name?

b8uwya.jpg

• Like 21

Dev, you haven't answered for 48 minutes. Are you okay? Or did you end up going to that building?

• Like 10