🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 81 — Alex Anfanger and Jon Bass, Our Close Friends

Dev, you haven't answered for 48 minutes. Are you okay? Or did you end up going to that building?

I hope he did. That song was very uplifting.

• Like 6

Devscoots, is this the image that inspired your name?

b8uwya.jpg

1000 likes.

• Like 3

Devscoots, let's get down to it. Australia has sensible gun laws because a bad thing happened once and they fixed it. Please explain why the U.S. is dumb and Australia is nice and smart.

Never mind. That question is too heavy for the forum. Devscoots- I made shrimp on the grill tonight (this is 100% true). How would you describe what I did in your native dialect?

Thank you.

• Like 6

Devscoots, do you own a devscooter?

Edit: I just saw the picture above. Now I feel like a dingus. I would delete this post if I knew how.

• Like 4

Devscoots do you know the Melbourne band Cuntz, and also how frequently do you call people cunts?

Yes. Often, but with affection. Like, you might say, "hey, look at this mad cunt", about someone you really like. It really isn't hate speech here.

Devscoots, if you could come up with a creative popcorn gallery question to ask Devscoots what would it be?

I don't know if this is gunna show up, cuz it don't on my screen, but my question shall forever be, "what life or career, apart from improv or comedy, do you idly imagine in moments of fond reminiscence"

Devscoots, let's get down to it. Australia has sensible gun laws because a bad thing happened once and they fixed it. Please explain why the U.S. is dumb and Australia is nice and smart.

NOT WITH A 10FOOT POLE

Never mind. That question is too heavy for the forum. Devscoots- I made shrimp on the grill tonight (this is 100% true). How would you describe what I did in your native dialect?

Thank you.

you put some shrimp on the barbie (I hope this makes you happy, realistically you barbequed some prawns, I HOPE YOU HAPPY)

• Like 11

Devscoots, please drink at least 8 ounces of water.

Some good advice from ol' jmonsterface

• Like 8

Catching up on this thread...I didn't realize I was in the presence of shiftless heathens who daresay a negative word about the endless joy-fountain that is Spontaneanation.

• Like 6

Heathens is a strong word, I prefer the term 'non-traditional fans.'

• Like 5

Devscoots, do you know Jake? He lives in Melbourne. Would it be cool if we both knew a same person?

• Like 6

devscoots, if my math checks out its roughly Tuesday morning there -- that being the case, who was the guest on the show that we didn't get to ask popcorn gallery questions to?

Full disclosure, I have no idea how time zones work.

Edit: I ended a sentence with a preposition. English be damned.

• Like 5

Devscoots, do you own a devscooter?

Edit: I just saw the picture above. Now I feel like a dingus. I would delete this post if I knew how.

paging cousin Sam again

• Like 1

devscoots, if my math checks out its roughly Tuesday morning there -- that being the case, who was the guest on the show that we didn't get to ask popcorn gallery questions to?

Full disclosure, I have no idea how time zones work.

Edit: I ended a sentence with a preposition. English be damned.

English is chill. It's the fat cats and robber barons in Big Midsentence-Preposition corporations that have been controlling us all for years.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/ending-sentences-with-prepositions

Rise up! (please note my provocative and rebellious preposition placement)

• Like 8

Rise up! (please note my provocative and rebellious preposition placement)

Also redundant but who's counting

• Like 11

That's part of what makes it so provocative.

Are you not provoked?

• Like 6

i dont care so much about the questions not getting on HH but man i dont want to miss out on the popcorn gallery theme song this week

• Like 14

Slso, it's a saturday and I'm drunk off my arse AND LOVIN LIFE

I SEE DEM RED SQUIGGLY LINES AND DI NOT CARE WHATS IT LIKE TO THINK OF THE FUTRUE? HONESTLY WONDERING

Proud of you, bud.

More of this, please.

• Like 3

PS - I had a fantastic day today. Well, yesterday. Saturday. Because now it's 12:38AM on Sunday. So I guess today is also starting off pretty great.

I'm doing this thing where I go around telling people how great I feel so that they'll resent me. It's a fun game to pass the time until my inevitable death.

Positivity is fun, guys!

• Like 11

Guys, Steffi was at the fight with her ex. I hope he was just giving her back some of the rackets he borrowed. At least she still has her tatt:

4BiG5Q9.jpg?1

• Like 14

Catching up on this thread...I didn't realize I was in the presence of shiftless heathens who daresay a negative word about the endless joy-fountain that is Spontaneanation.

Hearing the Spontaneanation theme music makes me feel like I'm entering a warm, worry-free cocoon where nothing bad can happen. I usually listen to it first on Mondays before I get to CBB now. The monsters on this forum who find it "boring" are truly dead inside, and hopefully soon dead outside (when I murder them)

• Like 5

hope your having a good church service today mr sean and hayes

• Like 10

THE NBA IS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOCKGATE

CLOCKGATE

SPYCLOCK

SPYCLOCK

O'TRICKYCLOCK

CLOCKAGEDDON

CLOCKSTRADAMUS

CLOCKRADIO