🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
sixgunbuddyguy

NYC live show movies

We're closing in on two weeks from the NYC live shows, and I don't think they've announced what the movies are going to be, unless i missed it. i just want to make sure i have enough time to secure and properly view the art. WHEN WILL WE KNOW?!?!

It was just announced via the Facebook page. Early NYC show is going to be Hercules in New York and the late show will be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.

An NYC movie extravaganza! I'll be at the late show. Any other NYers on this board going to the shows?

I'll be at the late show as well, though i really wish we could have had hercules. not that i'm against turtles, but i love arnold, and plus turtles isn't on netflix!

Will Vanilla Ice return?

• Like 3

alright, i just watched turtles 2, and i gotta say, i don't think this was a good movie to pick. yeah, it's dumb, but it's also a kids movie. i didn't think that it was trying to be good, or that it was too adult for a kids movie, or that anything was so ridiculous about it, when you consider it's about mutated talking turtle teenager ninjas. i'm pretty bummed to be missing the hercules show. i mean i'm still super excited for the show, i really can't wait to see what they have to say about it, this is just my take.

i was watching the turtles documentary on netflix the other night (which was awesome by the way). turns out michael ian black did a stint as raphael (albeit in the promo crew for the live tour). maybe because he literally had an inside view of all the turtle madness at the time he might be a good guest? i really enjoyed him on the anaconda episode. anyways, heres a clip:

• Like 1

i was watching the turtles documentary on netflix the other night (which was awesome by the way). turns out michael ian black did a stint as raphael (albeit in the promo crew for the live tour). maybe because he literally had an inside view of all the turtle madness at the time he might be a good guest? i really enjoyed him on the anaconda episode. anyways, heres a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6hzL8FhgTI

i'd really like to see that, but nothing is showing up for me!

ETA

nevermind, it's just my dumb work computer pretending it doesn't have flash installed

after watching through a second time and going to the show last night, i take it all back. this completely deserved to be done. and it was amazing being there