🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ribelin2000

Why did they change the theme song?

I love the new intro song. And I'm not a big fan of rap. But I think it's fun, catchy, and I like how they use all the previous movie titles. Much better than the old song.

• Like 5

I like the new theme song. I do not like the second opinions song.

And bees don't lie so you know it's true.

But if I hated the song I would just ffwd through it? So it's not a big deal. I can't even remember what the old song sounded like actually..

• Like 1

Profess ignorance on given subject.

Give strong opinions on the very same subject.

Look like asshole.

Thank you Jason, I would have missed this.

I'm just gonna leave this here, I think you'll like it. Just kidding you can't tell the difference between The Roots or Gucci Main, or Talib Kweli or Lil Wayne.

• Like 3

seeing that we have a new theme song why not a new podcast poster.

261zolg.jpg

larger version here.

One alteration is that June's eyebrows should be drawn on with a dark pencil and Jason should have a tear drop tattoo.

Just updated it sorry, going to go with"drop the zero and go with the hero", jason looks like he really wants that baby now.. :) whats really missing is some nice rings. classy rings.

You mean like this nice lady?

oops guess that's a guy but what ever.

That picture of Junes outfit is from here. it's more of her style. take some M&M's and staples and you got yourself a hip hop her.

I love google, thank you ebay!

• Like 1

PERFECT!

Although if we can't get Colt 45, even though it works every time, maybe Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles since the show is based out of L.A.

I hate the new theme.

Please back the old one.

Look Krazy Joe, this battle is over. It's time to let go and let live.

• Like 4

If you don't like the new theme, there's always the handy "skip 15 seconds" button if you're using a iPod/iPhone...or, we can all keep complaining on the internet.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

• Like 3

The new theme is great and sometimes I just FFWD through it to get right to the episode NO BIG DEAL.

With that being said I think Ribelin2000 has clearly LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH HIM, NOW HIS TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE

tumblr_mjyx16Y2RU1qf159ro1_500.jpg

• Like 3

The new theme song is so clever and bad ass, it fucking gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Guy who made it, who's name I cannot remember, if you happen to be reading this, thank you so, so much.

• Like 4

I'm sick of having it shoved down my throat everywhere I go. And we wonder why the dumbing-down of America is happening.

Holy shit are you for real?

• Like 1

Jason: "And don't forget guys, speaking of the remix, to go on the Earwolf forums and participate in the conversation that's going on about whether you like the new remix theme song."

Thanks, Jason...

It's not a remix though, it's a completely new song...

• Like 1

The "new" theme song is amazing. Whether it is rap, or whatever... listening to the theme song and catching all the references to past episodes is as fun as listening to the podcast. It's Cleveland Speight, if I am correct, and he did a masterful job putting together this track. If a country music, EDM, or punk rock outfit wants to submit what they think is a better intro, go ahead, I am sure they would consider it; but right now, this intro is unparalleled as a podcast intro theme song. HANDS DOWN.

• Like 3

Colt 45 Malt Liquor, Maybe that could be the show sponsor..

Oh I get it, because racism right?

• Like 2

Cameron H.-No, words are not powerful. Words are just words. Nobody's gonna beat up a mentally-challenged kid because I said "retarded", that's just more political correctness, stifling free speech. Fuck that shit. If you know the context, what's the big deal? This country's become a bunch of pussies. And is there really much of a difference between Tupac and Kanye? Kanye uses the n-word, calls women bitches and hoes, and raps about guns and money, just like Tupac did when he was alive. Both were arrogant as Hell. No, I don't see much of a difference.

And finally, Limp Bizkit is not a metal band. Never was. Fred Durst himself has said they weren't. So there.

You don't get to just announce that words aren't powerful and can't hurt.

Just so you know.

And freedom of speech means the government can't arrest you for valid speech. It doesn't mean we have to be okay with every dumbshit word that comes out of your dumbshit mouth.

Grow up.

• Like 7

I'm waiting for the quirky cutesy kitschy ukulele version of the How Did This Get Made theme.

Since I live in Hawaii, I feel like it falls to me to answer this call. *Sequesters self away in tiny hut thatched with palm leaves*

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this