🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes have to catch up on a backlog of ads this week, so they subtly add them in throughout this week's chat with the very funny TV writer Neil Casey of Outer Space. Neil opens up to the boys about Paul Feig, The Joker, SNL memories, working at Amy Schumer, his upcoming work, and his best celebrity encounter.

• Like 8

I haven't listened to this episode yet but I will, then I'll come back and say how good it was and how much I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Grep grep grep. Put in my promo code for MIce, can't wait for the sweeeeet deal on Jerry.

• Like 2

Oh shoot! I think I've been pranked. Pen15 looks an awful lot like a word I'd rather not type on the forum. Have any of you more experienced forum members ever been pranked by Hayes and Sean? I'm not sure what's going on. Looking for a friend.

• Like 3

I listened to the episode. It was very good and I liked it a lot.

• Like 10

This was out of control.

"If you have to use anything other than your fingers is that a failure?"

• Like 13

Pen15 sounds like a really exciting project. It must have been really hard to get off the ground. I can't wait to let it cum on my face.

• Like 4

This episode hit that sweet spot of S&H being arrogant and also pathetic at the same time, love that shit, keep it coming, alright

• Like 8

The thing I love most about HH that was on full display here is the boys' legendary rapport with guests; it's not difficult to imagine them and Neil grabbing a beer after the show and continuing their sparkling, energetic conversation.

• Like 14

Solid ep.

I presume the price of the pro version will drop now that all the ads have been recorded?

Or is it a supply and demand issue?

• Like 2

I had to stop listening a couple minutes in because Verbatim Vic was too scary!

• Like 2

I liked this, I like damn near all stuff that plays with formalism though so nbd just being cool like a person who totally didn't have to rely on spellcheck to correctly spell "formalism"

• Like 9

this was a funny ep. Although I have to say, I really felt like the pro-version was coming my way this week so I'm pretty bummed.

I completely forgot that the pen 15 club was a thing, so thank you to Sean for bringing back wonderful elementary school memories.

also, my favorite ad was the one for the saturn ion. that's all. bye.

• Like 5

Great ep. I loved the insane pacing and agitated guest. Sean and Hayes shine the brightest when the guest seems to want to murder them. 5 stars.

• Like 5

one more thing: Do you guys want me to post an 'un-boxing video' of me taking the bandage off of my gross pinky that I sliced off last week? Doesn't seem fair that Tim gets to post his video once a week while I'm just sitting here like a jerk.

We should probably do a vote. So like this post if you want me to post the video or quote it and say gross dont do that you weirdo if you don't

• Like 5

one more thing: Do you guys want me to post an 'un-boxing video' of me taking the bandage off of my gross pinky that I sliced off last week? Doesn't seem fair that Tim gets to post his video once a week while I'm just sitting here like a jerk.

We should probably do a vote. So like this post if you want me to post the video or quote it and say gross dont do that you weirdo if you don't

Unbox it, but only post it if it's proper gross. I don't deal with disappointment well.

• Like 2

It was great to hear Sean remind everyone of how Pauly Shore called him a homo. The pride in his voice was apparent.

• Like 24

Boy, from Sean's big lead-up I was positive that MBOP was finally gonna get the pro version.

• Like 15