🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

handbook heads- don't forget that close friend of the show, Mikal Cronin's new album Mc3 is out today.

Also, the new My Morning Jacket album is out and it's really good...finally.

• Like 4

I'd like to hear an ad for Budweiser & Clamato. Nothing tastes better than shitty beer and clam juice.

• Like 8

Good episode, I was wondering when you guys were going to start getting all that sweet mice ad revenue.

• Like 4

Man, when do we stop acting like the silly realities created in the ep are actually real? Let "da boise" have their fun, and let's just be happy it happened or something.

Not to bag out anyone, it's just that the TOTALLY understandable urge to say stuff like the guys say is a bummer after a while.

EDIT: AND I HAVE TOTALLY DONE IT, NONE OF US ARE ABOVE BLAME, MAYBE

• Like 12

So I was doing my daily blinking exercises, and I thought to myself, "Hey, it's Tuesday! HH day! I think I'd like to listen to that!"

I pushed play and got back to my workout, but wouldn't you know it, by the time I opened my eyes back up, the episode player said that it was over.

Not sure what happened, but it was real funny anyway.

A little bummed about the no popcorn though, I would have enjoyed asking Niel about his time "on the road".

• Like 4

I'd like to hear an ad for Budweiser & Clamato. Nothing tastes better than shitty beer and clam juice.

Here ya go buddy

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 4

Not to bag out anyone, it's just that the TOTALLY understandable urge to say stuff like the guys say is a bummer after a while.

EDIT: AND I HAVE TOTALLY DONE IT, NONE OF US ARE ABOVE BLAME, MAYBE

Mmm. Speak on that.

• Like 15

great ep. I love ads so this was right up my alley....I'm not sure where to find some of these products. I googled "hot pepper peanut butter" and found a great recipe for "fufu with spicy peanut soup".....which I made for lunch and really enjoyed.

I really wish there were photos for this ep. But I'll just imagine that Sean is wearing his Wolf Cool shirt with some sick shades and both of his thumbs are up. I'll imagine Hayes is wearing a white or light blue button down shirt, some jeans, and some nice suede shoes....with minimal facial hair. Neil Casey was looking like a film noir detective....I can only imagine.

PS - I miss Charlie Murphy Brown. He hasn't been around for a while.

• Like 20

added pics for all you special people

• Like 20

I remember waking up on Tuesday, May 5th 2015 and thinking "Oh man, I should listen to the new episode of Hollywood Handbook today." It was pretty crazy. I actually did end up listening to the episode and, hey, I liked it too! Something of a little self-fulfilling prophecy there. I really am a dream come true :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 18

Thanks, July! You're the best!

Hmm...interesting how I guessed Hayes's outfit perfectly....hmmm...

• Like 8

This ep rocked my freakin cock off! I loved last weeks 20 minutes of ads but this weeks 35 minutes of ads was even better! Also you didn't mention cards against humanity are you technically advertising them?

• Like 6

devscoots, you're on the forum a lot recently. Has some major change taken place in your life?

• Like 6

devscoots, you're on the forum a lot recently. Has some major change taken place in your life?

You were great on the live ep.

• Like 7

Here ya go buddy

[media='']

[/media]

Thanks, man. The perfect beverage for Cinco de Mayo. And who doesn't want to celebrate the glorious victory of the Mexicans over the French at Puebla? I certainly do. And the the only way I can think of to celebrate involves clam broth, tomato juice, and a subpar pilsner from St Louis.

• Like 4

You were great on the live ep.

What's this guy up to?

• Like 13

your username makes me think you might be O.J. Simpson. are you him?

• Like 5

I really wish there were photos for this ep. But I'll just imagine that Sean is wearing his Wolf Cool shirt with some sick shades and both of his thumbs are up. I'll imagine Hayes is wearing a white or light blue button down shirt, some jeans, and some nice suede shoes....with minimal facial hair. Neil Casey was looking like a film noir detective....I can only imagine.

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzQxLm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vYjQxODFjMGZkMzk1NTQ4MzdjM2FhYWYyNzM1YzM1YzgvdHVtYmxyX25sczljMWk0akYxcXpkdjIwbzFfNTAwLmpwZxToBxToBwAWABIA&s=EYnz1P5mW-7gHYPk1Bq1NlVEhyaG52vUXV0LjwprRbw

"here's lookin' at you, kids"

• Like 12

your username makes me think you might be O.J. Simpson. are you him?

Listen, I can't tell you if I'm the Juice or not. What I can tell you is that I'm a long time listener of the pod and a fan of you guys here in the forums.

• Like 8

Listen, I can't tell you if I'm the Juice or not. What I can tell you is that I'm a long time listener of the pod and a fan of you guys here in the forums.

Unrelated question. Do you own gloves and if so how do they fit? Follow up, how many people have you murdered?

P.S. Allegedly

• Like 1

Unrelated question. Do you own gloves and if so how do they fit? Follow up, how many people have you murdered?

P.S. Allegedly

The answer to your question is yes. Which question? I'll let you decide.

• Like 2