πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 β€” Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

The answer to your question is yes. Which question? I'll let you decide.

Β 

Well played. You are one smooth criminal.

Β 

P.S. Allegedly

• Like 3

More like smoothie criminal.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

fuckin nailed it.

• Like 18

I've heard of OJ Simpson, but LOL Simpson!!!?

• Like 5

I have a hot scoop for my fellow nerdwads, dweebos, losers, turkey necks, & turbo-drips: and well here it is: a scary look into the future where those eggheads in the embedded sector have figured out how to make a machine host a podcast

Β 

[media=""]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rIrYow2eKg[/media]

Β 

yikes! the boys had better be on their toes if they want to keep those sweet ad bucks a-rollin' in unicorn.gif

• Like 14

I'd like to add that I'm very tired. I listened to this episode and I know I laughed A-hole bunch. But when I finished I couldn't remember anything that happened. Oh, well means I get to listen to it for the first time, for the second time tomorrow. I should get some sleep.

Good night and Good luck! Watch the Stars! And I'll see you on the right side of the bed!

-robotam

• Like 5

I've heard of OJ Simpson, but LOL Simpson!!!

This Simpson makes me LOL

funny-homer-simpson-quotes.jpg

• Like 7

this was a good episode, thank you for making it for me men

• Like 13

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought that the song in mvn's video was "Thinkin' Bout You" by Frank Ocean at first.

• Like 3

I mean this isn't an original thought or anything, but the way they were begging Neil Casey for guests was soooo good.

Β 

I can only imagine how much all those people that got referred from the Comedy Bang Bang ad LOVED this episode. This one was a nice, gradual introduction to the sort of humor that Sean and Hayes bring to the table and it was probably not confusing at all to listen to.

Β 

And boy did Privlo get a boost from this ep.

• Like 7

I thought about that as I was listening.

Β 

Boy, this is Sean and Hayes at their most full blown Sean and Hayes and Scott JUST told people to come listen to the show this week. I love it.

• Like 18

Oh here's one of them now ^

• Like 3

berny i am glad your here posting w/ us

• Like 16

I have a hot scoop for my fellow nerdwads, dweebos, losers, turkey necks, & turbo-drips: and well here it is: a scary look into the future where those eggheads in the embedded sector have figured out how to make a machine host a podcast

Β 

[media=""]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rIrYow2eKg[/media]

Β 

yikes! the boys had better be on their toes if they want to keep those sweet ad bucks a-rollin' in unicorn.gif

You're a madman!

• Like 2

Hey guys and girls,

Β 

Had a long day today so I'm pretty tired and dont have the energy to turn on the funny. Just wanted to stop by to say hello and tell you all that this ep was funny and good and made me laugh. Maybe if I have more free time tomorrow I'll be more active.

Β 

K. bye.

• Like 10

Has any guest gotten legitimately upset and/or angry on this show? I know there have been a couple that didn't quite get what was going on (Pauly Shore comes to mind), but I still haven't heard an episode where Sean Hayes has a guest that absolutely refuses to play along and takes issue with them.

• Like 6

I've not been able to tell if early guests where confused (Adam Pally) or doing a bit, but I don't think anyone has gotten angry. Could be wrong though.

• Like 3

Not a guest but I remember another podcast's hosts got mad at Sean and Hayes for the "Toilet Bowl Cleaners" ads. I don't remember the show/episode.

• Like 5

Storm Trappers usually don't wear suits they wear armor to protect them from lasers and it is very good to see the one wearing a suit instead of the armor and that is why I like Bernard Shakey the most

• Like 11

Not a guest but I remember another podcast's hosts got mad at Sean and Hayes for the "Toilet Bowl Cleaners" ads. I don't remember the show/episode.

Ya it was THE BONE ZONE, which is a good podcast and it is a testament to Sean (sorry Hayes you weren't in the ad they played) that those two comedians believed Sean was being serious

• Like 15