🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

also i haven't posted in a while and it would seem that chanson has finally decided to be honest and change his profile location to vashon island, wa instead of his beloved seattle? good on you, chanson!

i recently moved to a rich suburb (i'm still broke as shit, don't worry) an exit up from the cool ass city i was living in and it took me like 2-3 months to come to terms with updating my facebook profile to match it, so i get it chanson, i get it B)

Freja, I have a friend who grew up in Cumberland. Speak on that.

• Like 2

Agreed on the aforementioned Ellie Kemper episode. I'm relistening to the show for about the millionth time, and I skipped that one. It's just a bummer, considering I really like her on Kimmy Schmidt and The Office.

Adam Pally is definitely kidding. He follows up that rant about S&H being "so fucking pleased with themselves" by talking about his band, which is one of the funniest transitions of all time. He also talks about Elisha Cuthbert getting her stomach pumped "a couple of times" because she drank literally poison, which is also an all-time great HH joke.

A new highlight for me is rediscovering the Dave Holmes episode, which is a riot. The slow reveal that he's the noid is just too good.

• Like 10

I think of all the guests who "got it" Pauly Shore "got it" the most. You could really feel Pauly's tongue nestle into his cheek when he told Sean not to wheeze the juice like a homo.

• Like 19

cau3vH9.jpg

This new tat is pretty sick. You guys should join up

• Like 10

Hey guys, FKA Nicolas Rage here, decided to rebrand because Nicolas Cage jokes are hacky as fuck and I just saw Sideways and what a great film about wine! Fuck Million Dollar Baby and that philistine Clint Eastwood. Peace

• Like 10

Hey guys, FKA Nicolas Rage here, decided to rebrand because Nicolas Cage jokes are hacky as fuck and I just saw Sideways and what a great film about wine! Fuck Million Dollar Baby and that philistine Clint Eastwood. Peace

Merlot. Am i right?

• Like 7

Merlot. Am i right?

Alexander Payne is a genius. People are kinda pretentious about wine? That's the kind of razor sharp satire that gets you the Adapted Screenplay Oscar whenever you fuckin want it

• Like 6

no you're not wrong... i LOVE LOVE LOVE ellie kemper but her ep is my least fav HH ep ever... she gave off the vibe of like "ummm okayyyy??" *rolls eyes who are these weirdos haha amirite*, wouldn't improv and wouldn't roll with anything S+H were saying. not to get worked up over this or w/e. love her, but i was surprised at how bad she was considering her groundlings background?? maybe she was on her period that day HAHAHAHAHA YESSS UP HIGH

It's possible she wasn't quite getting it but I think all parties managed to parlay that into a basic but effective "straight man" situation, where she was just a wall of normality for Hayes and Sean's weirdness to run into head-on. But it tends to be funnier when the "straight man" guest is actively hostile like Pally or, as we saw this week, Neil Casey

• Like 4

Rando question for you all: how much do you pay in rent?

I'm not familiar enough with the script to know how much the characters pay in the store scenes.

• Like 5

Right now nothing bc I live with my In-laws house in a sick ass upstairs condo. We're moving in 2 weeks though, and the rent will be $870 which is unbelievably cheap for NJ, so wish me luck.

• Like 5

I pay $550 and I'm not afraid to say it.

Don't skip the Ellie Kemper episode, there are so many good moments in there! "She has to move in with her dad, Hitler's ghost. He's nice but his boss is mean."

• Like 9

I pay $0 rent, it's a fucking sweet arrangement. I live in a car

• Like 14

Sophie update: still killing it

o3fVG1z.jpg

Haven't been on here much, not much time for p-casts lately. Finally listened to the Anne Fingers episode, the pcorn gallery was great. Probably my favorite one yet. Keep up the good work.

• Like 10

one more thing: Do you guys want me to post an 'un-boxing video' of me taking the bandage off of my gross pinky that I sliced off last week? Doesn't seem fair that Tim gets to post his video once a week while I'm just sitting here like a jerk.

We should probably do a vote. So like this post if you want me to post the video or quote it and say gross dont do that you weirdo if you don't

Even though the votes say I should do this, I won't, because it's gross. I would like to let you all know that my pinky looks like two-face from the batman movie. I hope it's not evil. The other side of my pinky is no Harvey Dent so I'll really be screwed.

• Like 4

Man, when do we stop acting like the silly realities created in the ep are actually real? Let "da boise" have their fun, and let's just be happy it happened or something.

Not to bag out anyone, it's just that the TOTALLY understandable urge to say stuff like the guys say is a bummer after a while.

EDIT: AND I HAVE TOTALLY DONE IT, NONE OF US ARE ABOVE BLAME, MAYBE

too scary

(great post)

• Like 5

Too much, and I'm moving soon ish and then it will be way too much

• Like 2

Right now nothing bc I live with my In-laws house in a sick ass upstairs condo. We're moving in 2 weeks though, and the rent will be $870 which is unbelievably cheap for NJ, so wish me luck.

Woo hoo! Shout out to living with in-laws for free! We are doing the same thing, minus the upstairs part. I dont know when or where we are moving next.

Our last place was a two bedroom house for $825, which wasnt bad considering the area but was actually kind of bad because it was a bit of a dump.

• Like 2

I split $1500 with one other person but it's not bad for the area I live in and I got rid of my car because I can walk/bike to things from this place. Good deal overall, which is different from an overall deal, which is different from a holding deal

• Like 5

Bozos, you're getting a great deal on that property! Even if you built a hotel on that thing you'd only have to pay $950 for rent? That's unheard of for Boston, unless you're pulling an A Bear or a SteveH.

• Like 4

Rent is basically all anyone in Austin talks about, so I'm just gonna give you guys some more information here. I pay $550 for my half of the rent on a 2-bedroom house. It is very small, but it is in an excellent location, we have a yard, central AC, a dishwasher, and laundry, and our landlords rule -- one of them just e-mailed to tell us that the loquats on one of the trees outside are perfectly ripe and we should make sure to try them.

• Like 10

ADC, did you just run and jump onto a slip n slide?

• Like 2