🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

We should all chip in and buy a house together, then we can film it and make the worlds first internet reality show, then Sean and Hayes could start a podcast discussing our debauchery.

Edit: The twist for the show could be that we can only talk to each other via the forums.

This is an idea/dream that many of us have discussed in the past.

PS - Does anyone know a billionaire with extra cash and a mansion that we can borrow to make this dream a reality?

• Like 9

Anyone ever had their cat run away? My cat's been missing since Monday. Checked the shelters and she wasn't there. This sucks. Sry 4 not funny

Bear, I'm so sorry! This sucks.

Cats usually stay close to home. If your cat has lived in your home for a long time, she will come back. I lost my cat once and found her under our bushes the next day. If you put up signs around the neighborhood, maybe others will spot her if she is sick or hurt.

I'm thinking about you and your kitty. I hope she comes home!

• Like 9

Thank u guys. I'm gonna put up some signs and hope for the best

• Like 10

Freja, I have a friend who grew up in Cumberland. Speak on that.

I got married in Portland. Speak on that too please.

• Like 2

Freja, do what you want, you don't have to answer to these nerds

• Like 12

Are we still talking about rent? Because I pay $250 and I share a three bedroom, you guys should really try out South Dakota. Even if we are one of those "middle states" you can have a very nice apartment for less then $4000 a year.

• Like 3

can you believe these people could play a map from halo 1 or halo 2 but they choose halo 4? ridiculous.

anyone play videe games on the xbox one?

• Like 3

Thank u guys. I'm gonna put up some signs and hope for the best

Hey A Bear, I have some friends that live in Philly. Want me to call them up and tell them to wrangle up every cat they see?

• Like 2

So what do you guys pay for internet where your at?

I didn't post last week so I'm not sure if people have softened on your username. I want you to know I haven't yet

• Like 14

Hey A Bear, I have some friends that live in Philly. Want me to call them up and tell them to wrangle up every cat they see?

I'm like 100 miles from Philly, so I'll keep an eye out too.

• Like 4

I didn't post last week so I'm not sure if people have softened on your username. I want you to know I haven't yet

I promise you they have not. As you can tell by my lack of likes on most of my comments most people just ignore me, those people are the kind ones. Everyone else expresses their discontent with me. I promise I'm a nice/cool guy. Please I crave this forum's approval!!

• Like 8

Thanks... I have rented apartments before, but yeah, your logic is sound. I have a decent "buffer" in the bank, but I can't dip into that forever

Yeah good call good call hey WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT NEIGHBORHOOD YOU LIVE IN? Are you scared of me? I don't even live in Chicago anymore! If you are afraid of Mean Detective because he does live in Chicago then you can PM me your neighborhood.

• Like 11

Great talk about apartments and pricing this week, gang. Super interesting read!

• Like 14

I lease a Nissan Rogue for $264.99 a month.

• Like 5

Yeah good call good call hey WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT NEIGHBORHOOD YOU LIVE IN? Are you scared of me? I don't even live in Chicago anymore! If you are afraid of Mean Detective because he does live in Chicago then you can PM me your neighborhood.

Haha sorry - I live in Oak Park currently but the apartments I've looked at so far are in Wicker Park. I want to be somewhere west-ish to be in close proximity to where I work, so WP or Logan Square or thereabouts

• Like 3

Great talk about apartments and pricing this week, gang. Super interesting read!

I didn't intend for this topic to take off as much as it did

• Like 6

Don't worry Rad Turbo, I think you're a pretty cool guy, and I like you!

l-The-cutest-damn-thing.jpg

Thanks friend! You are at the moment the only person who does. Even if you did start a change.org petition against me.

• Like 4

I didn't intend for this topic to take off as much as it did

You're a real trendsetter, my man (or woman...your gender has not been made clear) and this trend clearly has had some benefits!

Shoutout to twb.cool

• Like 2

You're a real trendsetter, my man (or woman...your gender has not been made clear) and this trend clearly has had some benefits!

Shoutout to twb.cool

I'm not sure why people on here seem to think I might be a woman but I guess I have to live with it since apparently women are comedy now, that's just the direction things seem to be going in

• Like 2

I was merely stating that I wasn't sure of your gender but now that I know that you're a man and have reservations about being called a woman, I shall now only think of you and refer to you as a woman.

It's 2015 and being a woman is very "in" right now so wear that as a badge of honor.

• Like 8

I'm not sure why people on here seem to think I might be a woman but I guess I have to live with it since apparently women are comedy now, that's just the direction things seem to be going in

Yeah why would people not assume that every anonymous internet person is a man? Let's just assume everyone is NORMAL until they tell us otherwise.

That makes sense about WP. I'm sure LS is gonna be way cheaper, or other neighborhoods that are less trendy, but you know that I'm sure.

• Like 6

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got a girl on Tinder into Hollywood Handbook. You're welcome for expanding your fan base Sean and Hayes, and for being a cool guy on Tinder. B)

• Like 17