🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

Yeah why would people not assume that every anonymous internet person is a man? Let's just assume everyone is NORMAL until they tell us otherwise.

My avatar is male!

God damn it velvet revolver I was literally just about to post this story. I met a girl on OKCupid who already liked Hollywood Handbook. She didn't answer my last message though. I bet it would be real impressive if I got the pro version. Mf3018 if you're out there... whattup whattup

• Like 11

Yeah, your avatar HAS to be an accurate representation of who you are in real life; that's internet 101. I'm Michelle from full house!

• Like 10

GET EXCITED!!

As seen on this week's controversial Whoooo Charted!

ARMEN.jpg

Edit: I got new markers!

• Like 15

A Bear, what does your cat look like? Also has your cat been acting normal lately? Not sick or anything? How old is your cat? I'm not saying your cat went off to die, I'm just saying it's a possibility. But your cat might also have just wandered away. I've had lots of cats mysteriously vanish for weeks or months and then come back. I also found two of my cats randomly, one a block from my house, the other a few blocks down. Anastasia is right that they tend to stay close. Do you have a weird call you use with your cat? Like pree kee meow? Prreeee keee meow! Maybe that will lure her in. Drive around calling out for her to remind her she has a home, in case she's nearby.

All real advice. Good luck finding your kitty.

• Like 8

0zbMgaQ.jpg

Proof for you haters

• Like 19

Yeah, your avatar HAS to be an accurate representation of who you are in real life; that's internet 101. I'm Michelle from full house!

Don't tell me the guy with the Mantzoukas avatar isn't Mantzoukas, I've been sending him all my "The Dictator" fanfiction

• Like 10

0zbMgaQ.jpg

Proof for you haters

That's some high level scribble work there thejjar. You ever think about leaving the amateur game and joining the pros at the CIA?

• Like 12

What the shit is this? A MANS CAT IS MISSING AND ALL YOU MONSTERS CAN THINK ABOUT IS RENT?!?!

P.s. for fucks sake steve buy a used car you maniac don't lease.

• Like 17

A story like that takes me back to the golden age of the forums when we would get a Veebs short story every other week, it would seem. I'm in heaven.

• Like 15

Veebs, I clicked like on your post, but for the record, there is one part of it that I really, really DON'T like.

EDIT: to be clear, I am talking about the part in which I hook up with a cat.

• Like 16

Yesss in the ten years I've been posting on these forums I think this is the first mention I've gotten in a Veebs story.

Just waiting on that pro-version, then I can fulfill the "Asteck was here" message I carved into the last RSS thread and kick the stool away.

Great show Neil Casey is a gem. Keep up the good great work

• Like 16

That's some high level scribble work there thejjar. You ever think about leaving the amateur game and joining the pros at the CIA?

Look man. I can't be posting my future wife's face all over the internet just yet. I promise you will all be invited to the wedding. You'll see her then

• Like 4

That was beautiful veebs, if that doesn't make S&H get Bossman on the show I don't know what will!

• Like 7

And you were there too, Rod Aug....dressed as Duffy, the teddy bear no one in America has ever heard of.

• Like 11

That was beautiful veebs, if that doesn't make S&H get Bossman on the show I don't know what will!

Congrats on 500 great posts, Ronnie Hog AKA Rod Aug!

tumblr_mh5qnaQnWk1s1tctyo1_r1_500.jpg

• Like 13

to celebrate 500 big ones i have joined the real face club

i'm gunning for #2 handsy boy!

• Like 12

This is a lot of forum posts to read and like. But I did the work.

Valerie, thank you for writing that excellent Forumer's adventure story. I totally would sit in the front seat of Splash Mountain or any other roller coaster. Also, the laser cutter is going to be great when it's finished and I will immediately start posting pics of engraved Forum Fan Art for everyone here so I can get them sweet likes.

A Bear, I really hope your cat comes back soon. I'm heart-sick for you as I have 3 cats and know what it's like when one is missing. Keep us updated.

Rent is $2100 for me and my [redacted]. Why am I sharing this ? I guess that's what we're doing today. Anyway, this is for a 3-bedroom house in a nice area of Pasadena. Yes, I know this is expensive. Yes, it is too much and I could find cheaper living somewhere other than Southern California. I don't want to hear about it or about your cheap ass rent. We also run our business from the house so we need the space so shut-up already !

• Like 15

Hey so unrelated to everything else. But the forum still won't let me change my profile picture, it keeps on saying it failed to load whatever image I try. Has anyone else had this problem?

• Like 1

This is a lot of forum posts to read and like. But I did the work.

Good. Now I don't have to.

• Like 2

Hey so unrelated to everything else. But the forum still won't let me change my profile picture, it keeps on saying it failed to load whatever image I try. Has anyone else had this problem?

Reduce the file size. I learned computers just to accomplish this task.

• Like 1