🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

I had already friended you Valerie. No more information exists to give.

• Like 1

someone should come up with a definitive ranking of the handsome boys.

• Like 3

Joe is #1 and that's all that matters.

• Like 4

post-55733-0-80802600-1430997816_thumb.jpg

Not sure what the joke is here. Something about a mouse needing three holes instead of one?

Anyways what's up mice :#HollywoodHandbook.

I think it's funny because you're forced to picture a mouse with a mouse sitting on each shoulder.

• Like 2

Honlads is right. It's really an exercise in futility. I'm #1 and that's what is truly important.

1513878_10204112226673548_119637647713066789_n.jpg?oh=c91143515569a65f7e1f555fc4875699&oe=55DD1BF8

• Like 15

Guys, new emergency. I cant find my nalgene anywhere and I'm really thirsty and have looked everywhere, help,

edit: this cookie I'm eating is really dry too.

edit: found it, it was next to the sink, disaster avoided, good job everyone.

Edited by Jakal
  • Like 7

I had already friended you Valerie. No more information exists to give.

ACTUALLY, devscoots, during your friending spree I checked to see if you added me and you hadn't. I decided to not take it personally and I added you instead of waiting for your sorry ass to add me. But now that I'm up in the big leagues getting my turn at bat, look at who comes running? Fuck you, Dev.

And thank-you so much for the compliments, it means a lot to me.

• Like 17

ok friends, you know what time it is! thats right, its time for the premiere of a brand new season of the hit hollywood handbook forum sitcom, Home Grown Tomatoes.

before the show, go binge-watch episodes 1-3 here:

http://timsvlog.org/HGT/index.html

then check out the "missing episode", episode 2B here:

https://www.dropbox....b%20%283%29.rtf

now you're ready to listen to the theme song before the big show:

https://soundcloud.c.../small-potatoes (theme by shoshobro)

and now the moment you've all been waiting for, season 2 episode 1, "The New Batch":

https://www.dropbox...._batch.rtf?dl=0

• Like 20

oh my god!!!! yess!!!! we are back baby!

i hope my script for season 2 makes it through the selection process! last time i was so nervous but luckily sean used his veto power over Hayes to let me be episode 3!

so yea for u new users basically u submit the scripts to sean and hayes at their personal emails that they give out to the select few who obviously have writing talent. once they are submitted they go through the selection process and choose the top 3 that would make some kind of sense if u put them in order.

i am not sure if theyre still doing the missig secret episode but if u dont think ur top 3 material dont give up because theres a chance u could be secret episode!!!

• Like 10

future spoilies for further down the line, in case anyone makes it thru the arduous approval process (don't read this if you dont want to get spoilied):

mr anchorman is "alive" in a giant robot body waiting to be awakened, nicholas is the son of valerie bryant and uncle jesse, who are somehow still alive and humans, he has a evil twin brother named alexander who will show up at some point

season 1 is still available for episodes to be written in too

• Like 11

Holy shit, yes! I forgot about Home Grown Tomatoes!

• Like 3

DURING THIS SHOT, A SPOOKY, ATMOSPHERIC VERSION OF THE HOME GROWN TOMATOES THEME PLAYS AND A NARRATOR TAKES A LARGE EXPOSITION DUMP ALL OVER OUR CHESTS, A CLEVELAND STEAMER OF BACKGROUND INFORMATION TELLING US HOW THE WORLD GOT THIS WAY.
Well stop beating around the Bush Did 9/11 and tell us your third prophecy, Agata!
ah shit i never got to tell skizelo that i loved him, now im dead 2 lol

I need more Home Grown Tomatoes. Is this going to be like Netflix where they all come out at once or more like British television where they only release one episode every two years or whatever? Seriously though, this is awesome, there are some really talented people on this forum.

Edit: I'm also glad that everyone is still standing firm against "Hayes N Sean's" username.

Edited by Toro y Moist
  • Like 4

Ok the mouth to mouth resuscitation joke in Big Time in Hollywood, FL is probably the most disgusting and hilarious thing I've seen in a long time. It nearly made me spit out my drink, thank god I wasn't drinking it at the time.

• Like 3

RTW,

What's your take on magnets?

• Like 4

In your story Val I end up living with Andy Knies. I'm OK with this. He's a nice guy who gave me a good hug.

Way better than that HGT episode where I was just a milkcow.

• Like 7

That's a polarizing topic.

SCIENCE JOKE! But seriously, are you a juggalo?

• Like 2

I'm vivaladisney on reddit. You should all go downvote all of my posts for a joke.

• Like 1

Am I in the running for most handsome boy?

kiss.jpg

Greggy?

• Like 4