🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

Looked at a boat today guys. I'm not really in the market for one, but drove by this one, pulled over, checked it out and realized I really want a boat. Its small, only 18 ft but would be a great bay cruiser. If I do buy it and any of you are on long island I'll take you for a ride.

• Like 13

Move over ChanDad, there's a new boat captain round these forums

• Like 14

I went out and had some wine cos my friends are moving up in the world and I'm like, "please keep paying for this"

freelancer lyfe *sunglasses emoji* ( I checked and that one emoji is not available to us here on dese forums)

I'm not on twitter but I like your twitter feed. (Is it called a feed?)

• Like 3

Greggy with a suplex off the top rope.

outta nowhere

• Like 1

Looked at a boat today guys. I'm not really in the market for one, but drove by this one, pulled over, checked it out and realized I really want a boat. Its small, only 18 ft but would be a great bay cruiser. If I do buy it and any of you are on long island I'll take you for a ride.

Is that how you're justifying the purchase to yourself?

• Like 6

You guys, the lack of popcorn gallery questions for the most recent few episodes have me worried. I'm especially worried about Mark. I know that recording the sound drops is kind of what keeps him going, and I'm not sure how much longer he can hold out.

You know what dude, I didn't even think about Mark. You're absolutely right, we do know that his little job of recording the drops is probably one of the only things he really has left in his life.

I can only hope that maybe were not getting as much p-gall because Mark has some other stuff going on and he's had to sort of put it on the back burner...

And not because no one will answer his emails, which is forcing him to slump over quietly in a corner of his parents unfinished basement, (not a cool sick pad like Sean's) reliving nightmarish memories through drug induced fever dreams.

• Like 8

Dan, in Sunday Bloody Sunday, was it your decision to wear a neckerchief or was this the brainchild of the costume designer?

tumblr_mceiq7rO4i1qebry0o1_1280.png

This movie looks kind of amazing, and this score for the trailer is tight as helll

• Like 1

"You know what's better than owning a boat?"

(I'm trying to see if this is one of those 'dad' jokes that everyone knows)

• Like 8

This is for kittens. Haven't heard from him in a while. Had a really good pizza for dinner tonight. Extra sloppy.

image.jpg1_zpstclipsdv.jpgimage.jpg4_zpskesbgjzl.jpg

• Like 16

SteveHJr showing off the guns, I like it.

• Like 7

Is that how you're justifying the purchase to yourself?

It doesn't take much to convince me to do anything.

edit: Also I've noticed ever since a certain someone joined the forums we haven't been given a chance at the PCG. Maybe Sean and Hayes don't trust us anymore because someone on here making a mockery of their names.

• Like 11

SteveH, is the pizza sloppy or is your child sloppy?

No wonder you make him eat without a shirt on, criminy.

• Like 7

Both. You should see him eat yogurt. It's truly disgusting.

• Like 9

nothing like a full-body pizza party followed by your wife hosing you off in the driveway

• Like 15

A joke people who have boats say a lot: everyone wants a boat until they have one.

...because they're a pain in the ass.

• Like 8

A joke people who have boats say a lot: everyone wants a boat until they have one.

...because they're a pain in the ass.

They say second best day in a boat owners life is the day he buys his boat, topped only by the day he sells it.

• Like 6

To: Chanson

CHANSON.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!

Great job, Sillylillyquee! Please stop reading now.

Guys help I don't understand why this is from Veebs. Someone please explain. No one tell Silly that I don't "get it." I want her to think I am cool and smart.

• Like 15

They also say boats on the water, never been hotter, boats on the shore, what a bore.

Wait, no.. a boat a day keeps the money away.

No man is an island.. but if he were, you'd probably need a boat if you wanted to go visit him.

Boats, boats, the magical boat, the more you sink, the more you float.

• Like 19

No man is an island.. but if he were, you'd probably need a boat if you wanted to go visit him.

If I splurge on the boat, this will be the name.

• Like 7

Oh hey guys! I forgot to share with you this weird thing that happened to me the other day...

So I received this package out of the blue; it contained the complete series of "Til Death Do Us Part". You know that reality show starring Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra?

It came with a note that was constructed from letters cut out from magazines, pasted onto plain white paper. It said:

"You have one week to do the caricature of Chanson or kittens new frisbee gets it."

I begun my investigation into this mystery and soon re-discovered a sinister post from Valerie Bryant on April 24th, fortelling the arrival of those truly awful DVDs.

Remember what happen to Bruce last week? That essay on stem cells? I was conviced I had to do that drawing of Chanson.. in order to save the frisbee..

Love you all.♡

To: Chanson

CHANSON.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!

• Like 16

I knew we are all just too stupid to get it. Thanks, Sillylilly! Don't forget I'm coming for you! jk but no really I know where you live

• Like 14

Is it possible to just turn this into a boat talk forum?

Edit: It's possible that I've been waiting for over 2 years and listening to two different podcasts obsessively in order to ask this very question.

• Like 12

They say second best day in a boat owners life is the day he buys his boat, topped only by the day he sells it.

So the top two days of being Captain Boat are well known, but what constitutes the top five? The first time you sex a mer-person? Your biggest haul during that piracy phase? Threading the needle of the perfect storm? The realization that the size of your boat is entirely adequate for the job at hand? The successful completion of a 3 hour tour?

• Like 5

1. buy boat

2. sell boat

3. seeing red sky at night, that sailor's delight

4. international waters

5. seeing red sky in mourning

• Like 9