🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 82 — Neil Casey, Our Close Friend

splurge on the boat,

Please, at least buy the boat before you do that

P.S Seaman Sorry :(

• Like 6

Red sky at night shark bite. Red sky in the morning too scary.

Someone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring... 'How to Build a Boat'. Steven Wright

Hollywood boat handbook forums. An insiders guide to fixing rudders and dropping anchors in the red carpet lined back canals of the industry we call boat biz

• Like 7

anchor up, anchor up.

• Like 5

Judging by today's CBB ads, I think next week is the week.

Should such a situation occur, Do we invade the CBB forum and infuse it with our classic, witty banter?

Or do we create a new topic in the HH forum and insulate our classic, witty banter?

• Like 5

Scott Anchorman better quit jerking our sea cocks*. If they're not on board next week, there's gonna be a mutiny on the bounty. #boats

*SEA COCK - A through hull valve, a shut off on a plumbing or drain pipe between the vessel's interior and the sea.

• Like 7

Should such a situation occur, Do we invade the CBB forum and infuse it with our classic, witty banter?

Or do we create a new topic in the HH forum and insulate our classic, witty banter?

For this answer I would direct you to the "With Special Guest" forum for the week of Hayes and Sean's appearance as well as the HH thread from that week. It was a whole thing.

• Like 9

hey guys i'm back

steve that's great news about your son's pizza, he seems to really enjoy slop which is always a heartening attribute to see in a young boy or girl

haven't had a chance to test out the new friz yet but i am sure it flies just as far and strong as the last one which flew very far and very strong

nothing else to report

thanks x

• Like 12

Boats, boats, the magical boat, the more you sink, the more you float.

wonderful

• Like 6

V to the motherfucking B is killing it.

I'm all for extra long nicknames.

• Like 7

Great CBB ads this week. I just renewed my Netflix subscription and bought the Denzel Washington reading Old Man and the Sea to Chloe Moretz version of the audible audiobook! Love to support the show.

• Like 7

What I love about the CBB ads is how insane/stupid they play against Scotty A. Their entausastiucly willful ignorance is a pure delight.

• Like 6

To: Chanson

CHANSON.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!

You got the teeth perfect. You really captured the genetic freakishness of their perfection.

• Like 4

Velvet Revolver and Nico Bellic from Grand Theft Auto

Houston, we have a Problem

Chan Chan the San Man

• Like 5

This was a good ep that I listened to on Tuesday and it was good but I haven't had a chance to get on the forums yet. It was my failure, not yours. Especially VB, your short story was great. I didn't know RanRan had the same leanings as Mary Holland before your story enlightened me.

Neil Casey has a funny scene as an accountant in Broad City (and that's a great show if you haven't watched it). I believe he's also the guy Clem Dawg is pitching at in at least one of the Pitchin' Nightmares on YouTube (also funny).

Next week will be the big week. I feel it. If Sean has to leave and is replaced by Verbatim Vic, who will replace Hayes?

• Like 3

If Sean and Hayes aren't on next week's episode of Comedy Bang Bang, then I'm gonna be Comedy Sad Sad.

• Like 8

I'm about to go to this:

0173782_PE328443_S3.JPG

To do this:

icon-sleep.png

And then this:

3504956.jpg

then probably this:

head-in-hands-md-new.jpg

Suddenly I'll realise it's:

cf40ca84f1f57734d12e611f88c2e839.jpg

And I'll:

george_clooney_laughing.jpg

my:

3735374008_balls_2k00ozg.jpeg

off all day long.

And you can take that to the:

Bank-icon.png

• Like 18

I too, George my balls off on Tuesdays

Me too, on Giraffe I Clooney my football, baseball and tennis but NOT basketball because that's really not my thing, and some people like to Clooney their basketball but for me I don't want the courts getting too ruggedly handsome, it just kills my vibe and I can't dunk as much as usual.

The descendants though. What a good film by Alexander Payne (of Sideways fame).

• Like 4

If I had one of those userames that had a bunch of celebrity name in it, maybe it would be Mia Sarah Jessica Parker Posey.

• Like 2

Mine would be Paul Thomas Andersoon Cooper, Bradley Whitford

Sam Neil Casey Wilson Phillps eymour Hoffman

• Like 2

Should we speculate who tomorrow's guest will be?

• Like 2

my guess is Carl. just Carl

• Like 3