🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 25 - Nick Kroll: Down and Dirty with Dr. Doug

Welcome back to Down and Dirty with Dr. Doug (Nick Kroll), the call-in show that helps people deal with their pooch! On this episode Dr. Doug talks to a caller by the name of Tawny about the relationship with her dog Rambo going to the next level. Pamela from Big Bear also calls in to share her thoughts on Tawny and Rambo’s relationship. Plus, Traci Reardon joins Dr. Doug in studio to offer advice on dating, haircuts, and more to her Twitter followers in her recurring segment, “Help Me, Rhonda.”

I couldn't find "I wanna fuck my dog in Laurel Canyon" on iTunes. Am I doing something wrong?

• Like 6

I couldn't find "I wanna fuck my dog in Laurel Canyon" on iTunes. Am I doing something wrong?

I'll need a little more information to help. First, are you circumcised? Also, do you...

• Like 1

That boner ad is my favourite one so far. Great stuff.

I kind of wish Pamela, from big bear could call in for every show.

Also, was I hearing things or was Nick saying "Doctor Doug dog com"?

• Like 4

never heard one of these,will dl now due to kroll. kroll should be doing his own pc on the ew.

I lost both my testicles in a circumcision accident.

www.drdoug.com is a real site, but I've so far yet to find any photos of backsides, half dog/half humans, or bestiality on it. I feel lied to.

I lost both my testicles in a circumcision accident.

www.drdoug.com is a real site, but I've so far yet to find any photos of backsides, half dog/half humans, or bestiality on it. I feel lied to.

That's why Dr. Doug clarified that you need to visit "doctor doug dog com."

• Like 1

Earwolf Radio BOOM! dog com

Two improv legends in their element.

I loved the conversation surrounding what happened to each of Tawny's puppy babies and Kroll's instant responses.

"Jeez this is fucked up" Rambo nailed it

this is my first time talking to a half human half dog...on air...because i have 2 at home.

dr.doug was reminding me a lot of dr.armand with his droll (or should i say kroll) tone.

i really love this podcast, obviously, but i also love that is is never over an hour so it always leaves me wanting more.

I saw Lauren's comment on Instagram that this one gets weird fast the other day, but even then I was not prepared for the madness.

Once Dr Doug took that nice cool drink of dog piss, this pcast hit some sort of other level.

:lol:

Sign in to follow this