🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 350 — Helmets, Aqueduct, Crucifixion, and Boobs

The joke is funny because babies are known to cry, they are criers. This particular baby is also royal, it is a royal crier.

C+ ep. My only minor disappointment was the lack of a "Beetle Bailey" style name for Princess Charlotte.

• Like 1

Hoping we get to hear directly from Mr. Denniston's magician friend at some point.

• Like 5

I need a handbook on hands. Mine are always getting calloused or papercuts, and I think a handbook on how to take care of them would really do me some good.

Penthouse is my handbook,if you know what I'm saying.

• Like 1

I love how delighted Scott was by addressing the Royal Vagina.

He's so irreverent.

• Like 2

It's funny that he's getting better at saying the catchphrase but worse at pronouncing Bronson.

• Like 5

Penthouse is my handbook,if you know what I'm saying.

If you legitimately know what i'm talkinabout!

This guy ^ studies Leykis 101 ;)

• Like 1

I guess I'm just old, but every time Scott says "Netflix for magazines," I envision browsing titles online, adding issues to a queue, receiving an issue or two at a time, then sending them back in pre-paid red envelopes and waiting for new issues.

Great episode, by the way!

• Like 4

I love Richter he's very human - which is more than I can say about most Hollyweirdos!

Also I really don't understand the success of Hollywood Handbook, Sean and the other one's conversational style sound very similar to me bullshiting with other ding-dongs.

Edit: I found out they were intentionally obtuse and clueless, so now I realize I sound difficult and dumb B)/>

Hollywood Handbook now appeals to me! Will give it a listen.

Check it out. They're so good at playing those characters. The had Pauly Shore on and he had no idea what was going on, and Sean and Hayes just rolled right through it and were somehow able to come off as bigger idiots.

Conan is my dream guest for CBB (TV or podcast). The fact that Angie Rixter hasn't put in a good word with the boss man after being on the show since 2009 means he's a bad person.

EDIT: Also, if Sean and Hayes aren't legitimately on CBB next week I'm gonna freak my bean IRL

• Like 5

Conan is my dream guest for CBB (TV or podcast). The fact that Angie Rixter hasn't put in a good word with the boss man after being on the show since 2009 means he's a bad person.

EDIT: Also, if Sean and Hayes aren't legitimately on CBB next week I'm gonna freak my bean IRL

Yes Conan would be amazing but I'm happy listening to andy. This episode great!

Only Spontaneanation's Dolores and Mitch commercials top the times when Hayes & Sean do CBB commercials.

Spontaneanation brought back some characters from earlier episodes this week, too. His contraption-making character from Savannah, Georgia and Count Dracula did ads this week, and they were awesome.

• Like 3

I agree that Conan would be great in either form of the show, and Jimmy Pardo is also a friend of the show and an employee of Conan. I assume that his life is just so busy with having to put on 4 shows a week that he isn't inviting more media time into his life, I can't blame him one bit

• Like 2

My favorite moment from Byron Denniston: His angry bang of the table when Scott explains a way Kate Middleton can escape from Byron's sight ("That makes angry!"). I got the same laugh from Joey Tortellini's loud knocking during the Silicon Valley episode and from Victor Diamond's loud thud when he passes out during Would you Rather.

Something about off-mic noise tickles my fancy

• Like 4

My favorite moment from Byron Denniston: His angry bang of the table when Scott explains a way Kate Middleton can escape from Byron's sight ("That makes angry!"). I got the same laugh from Joey Tortellini's loud knocking during the Silicon Valley episode and from Victor Diamond's loud thud when he passes out during Would you Rather.

Something about off-mic noise tickles my fancy

I listened to the Middleditch episode several times over the week of its release, and EVERY time he knock-pounded the table was right when my mind was in the middle of wandering, so it made me jump EVERY time. Then I'd laugh, click the 15 sec rewind button and listen to the set up and the knocking again. SO funny.

• Like 3

A fun episode and I loved Byron Denniston returning but it really just makes me more eager for this month's Dead Authors podcast.

• Like 1

Wait...is the catchphrase actually sticking? I thought I was going crazy when I could have swore I heard it before last week.

• Like 1

I love these ads. Sean and Hayes play so well with Scott, and they know it and tease us with the idea of a full ep.

Has anyone made a joke involving Sean and Hayes and the actor Sean Hayes? Cus if not, consider this post that joke.

Sign in to follow this