🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

By Grove I've Got It! and Welcome To Welcome To Sweden are some intro segments that come to mind for a best of. Also, Pauly Shore calling Sean a homo was great/awful

• Like 1

IF U WAN DO HANGOUT EMAIL ME UR EMAIL U USE FOR GOOGLE HANGOUTS?

KOBTHATREAL@GMAIL.COM

WHATS GOOD TIMES AND/OR DAY FOR EVERYONE?

• Like 10

I've never done a google hangout, but I strongly recommend it. It seems like a good way to actually get to know each other as people, and the OG forumers who have done it seem to have become much closer friends after. Also, if you share your real address in google hangout, I've heard that Valerie will mail you an ear.
Not anymore, she moved on to my toes now :(
  • Like 3

When I woke up there were 5 unread threads this morning. No. No. No. No more new threads. If you have a funny idea or post, put it in the main thread please and thank you.

I apologise that this is not funny, but I can't tell you how long I've tried to figure out a "one thread" joke and I'm coming up trumps. Maybe something like "let's keep this forum like a silkworm's cocoon - one thread!" but that sucks. I throw it open for the floor.

• Like 10

let's keep this forum like The Wallflowers' biggest smash hit: "One Thread, Alright"

• Like 9

Threadlander: There can be only one.

• Like 5

So what we're saying is that these forums are the opposite of bed sheets: the smaller the thread count the better?

• Like 12

There is no thread but thread. Praise be to thread.

(I'm going to stop there or else we might have an 'American Diaper' level incident here.)

• Like 6

my favourite HH memory is that one time Hayes asks if barbeque was cooked in a short time, like 10 minutes? I dont know the epi # though, sorry.

also happy birthday to the bretster. if i'm late you can bank that for next year, good buddy.

• Like 7

also the forum old guard are those people sean yelled at in the RSS days when the epi-thread failed to reach "hot" status. "There's 6 of you! I can't get one post from each?"

• Like 10

There is no thread but thread. Praise be to thread.

(I'm going to stop there or else we might have an 'American Diaper' level incident here.)

Watch yourself.

Edit: can we refer to it as DiaperGate from now on?

• Like 7

skizelo u might as well be part of the og 6. miss u bub.

• Like 6

Just thought of a way better name for Rob Thomas Wiseau:

Tommy Wiseau Serious?

Your avatar can be the Joke Man.

Welks. (abbv. for "you're welcome")

But if I change my name now, won't people get confused and wonder whatever happened to good old Rob TW. You will all miss me so much.

• Like 2

Andrew likes his threads like he likes his coffee: just one or he gets jittery.

What has one thread in the morning, one thread in the afternoon, and one thread in the evening? The ideal HH forum.

What do Andrew and a Bob Marley's greatest hits compilation both have? "One" love!

• Like 12

Monsterface did you take a stand up comedy class? You're lighting this forum on fire right now!

• Like 4

devscoots is the new mean guy in the forum and I am loving it. Keep it up, brother.

Except don't be mean to me. I'm a nice girl. What the hell did I ever do to you? I'm leaving - get your fucking hands off me.

Fine, I'll come back.

• Like 10

Hey guys I made a video of every time Shakespeare is brought up on the show. I've been keeping a list of all the inside jokes and what time they occur and am going to try and make some good smashups of them. So here it is:

Also be forewarned, if you look through the rest of my videos they are just dumb jokes among friends. Don't judge me.

Also I may have missed some appearances of the inside jokes, let me know if you find any.

• Like 12

Also be forewarned, if you look through the rest of my videos they are just dumb jokes among friends. Don't judge me.

Don't worry, we won't look.

• Like 10

Hey guys I made a video of every time Shakespeare is brought up on the show. I've been keeping a list of all the inside jokes and what time they occur and am going to try and make some good smashups of them. So here it is:

This is actually very good, I'm sorry I tried to hurt you.

• Like 7

This is actually very good, I'm sorry I tried to hurt you.

Oh no worries, I'm fine. Super fine. You didn't even make me cry that much.

• Like 5

someone probably mentioned it but cochran's scary mom would be great for the best of

• Like 5