*another serene moment*

*sudden devilish grin*

*rubs palms together maniacally*

*reaches under bed*

*pulls out time worn shoebox*

"heue heue heue"

*removes lid*

*pulls out "my future wedding" scrapbook*

*turns to a crudely drawn depiction of self and Spunky doing a custom Macerena during the daddy-son dance ending in a stern high five*

*begins to weep again*

• Like 9

why are we all dancing around just calling him Jacob C@#$ ?

I mean, honestly, get it over with. I bet Nigel would say it.

• Like 10

"heue heue heue"

I HOPE we don't start doin that. Bears all the hallmarks of a meme. Tell a joke or not, don't go reciting shit.

• Like 2

What I said when I saw the title of the episode: "Fuck. Holy shit. Awesome." It did not disappoint.

• Like 5

I want to sit in on the employees of the advertisers listening to the ad segments on this show

"How are we going to make subprime loans with this kind of publicity?!"

• Like 4

OH MY GOODNESS!! Did you guys notice in the theme song they started saying "Here comes Hayes N Sean" I re-listened to the old episodes and it's in all of them. Meaning that I have been brought up in every episode, meaning that I am now the most famous forum user here.

• Like 5

I rescind the F that I gave to Jacob and give it immediately over to Hayes N Sean.

• Like 23

I rescind the F that I gave to Jacob and give it immediately over to Hayes N Sean.

You don't have to grade to a curve here Joe. They can both get an F!

But I do think JacobC deserves a D+ at the very least

• Like 5

I thought I liked this forum. I thought it was a silly place full of silly people who try to make jokes for laffs, likes, and to make relative strangers smile. Then this happened:

*sniffle*

daddysondance.png

Dammit. I love this place.

• Like 14

• Mister Smart, I didn't mean to tell everyone your real name was Peter Parker

Stop bringing it up! You're just reminding people of it now!

• Like 1

ADC, no need to worry. Everyone is always here, constantly watching and liking (and not liking) and keeping track of your every move and looking out for PCG prompts and planning their next moves, holding in all of that funny to unload it in one go and just hoping for that miraculous moment when they might get a glorious Hayzie like or even the rare and elusive Clem like.

Oh and people get busy sometimes, so they can't post as much. Nothing dramatic.

• Like 13

How about "Mamma Mia Farrow" as a new Username Hayes N Sean?

We're all just trying to help you be cool.

Michael FassBender Rodriguez maybe?

• Like 2

devscoots, there's something very unsettling about her to me. Gives me the willies

• Like 2

Yeah, she's not interested in trying to be diminutive. It unsettles a lot of people, dudes espesh

• Like 5

Michael FassBender Rodriguez maybe?

Out of all the suggestions people have sent me this is the one I like the most, If I didn't already have a super cool username I would probably take Michael FassBender Rodriguez

• Like 2

dude just change your name already, jeez

i get that you don't want to cave to peer pressure or whatevs, but we'll all be cool about it i promise. you can even put "i used to be hayes 'n sean" in your tagline or whatever

WE WILL ALL BE COOL ABOUT IT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME. PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME.

• Like 16

More like Jacob "F" cause that's the grade you get this week!

More like Jacob C "U Later" cause you done messed up boy !

More like Jacob C-is-for-Corn-on-the-Cob, because boy isn't that a nice thing to have in the summertime!

By the way, I also haven't been posting, and the only person who even missed me is my internet son JMonsterface. Speaking of which, I don't care how many of your friends are going, no internet son of mine is going to spend the summer at some sissy dance academy! Boys shouldn't do dancing, it's in the bible. Yeah, go ahead and run off to your room, I was going to send you there anyway. And DON'T SLAM THE....shit. Why did I even have internet kids.

Ya, more like Jacob, C what happens when you don't proof-read your posts?

why are we all dancing around just calling him Jacob C@#$ ?

I mean, honestly, get it over with. I bet Nigel would say it.

Yeah, more like Jacob Cunt

Breaking news regarding JacobCGate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfgzCELVsw&feature=youtu.be

You don't have to grade to a curve here Joe. They can both get an F!

But I do think JacobC deserves a D+ at the very least

You all have given me a lot to think about.

I guess Aubrey Plaza really was right when she called me a piece of shit.

• Like 24

dude just change your name already, jeez

i get that you don't want to cave to peer pressure or whatevs, but we'll all be cool about it i promise. you can even put "i used to be hayes 'n sean" in your tagline or whatever

WE WILL ALL BE COOL ABOUT IT IF YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME. PLEASE CHANGE YOU NAME.

Honestly I will admit I should have chosen a different name when I was picking names, that being said at this point the responses sort of make me laugh, and if I changed my name people would still know it was me, it's not like the person behind the account would change.

• Like 3