🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

Anastasia please stop trying to always stir up so much drama here. This isn't the Who Charted forum.

• Like 16

Adding to the list:

Sitting Bullshit

Michael Badlandsdon

Samuel Clemdawg

South Dakota Fanning

2 Broke Guys

(Insert real name and a scaled down photo)

Brad Pittstains

• Like 4

Adding to the list:

Sitting Bullshit

Michael Badlandsdon

Samuel Clemdawg

South Dakota Fanning

2 Broke Guys

(Insert real name and a scaled down photo)

Brad Pittstains

Oh man. I actually really like South Dakota Fanning as a name. I will seriously consider changing it to that. I'll decide in a few hours.

• Like 3

Oh man. I actually really like South Dakota Fanning as a name. I will seriously consider changing it to that. I'll decide in a few hours.

I was trying to be both thematic with your stated region, but quickly realized that my knowledge of South Dakota is lacking.

Wallking Deadwood.

Deadwoodchuck.

Mount Rushs'more

• Like 4

To HNS:

Matt Besser recently taught me about truth in comedy. I want to like your posts! I want to see you in what you do. Give us some truth, and I am sure the forum will back me up on this, you will get respect and some mad likes.

Edit: Your seal pic is wonderful.

• Like 13

I like this Hayes N Sean, he's full of grit and moxy to boot. We could all learn a little something about sticking to your guns from this young man.

• Like 5

I just accidentally followed up cool sexy music by Air on this bar jukebox with Air Supply - Making Love Out of Nothing at All. I want to apologize to you all here, since I cannot bring myself to make eye contact with anyone in this bar with me.

• Like 10

great episode. these guys Hayes and Sean are great! nick was funny as a guest! i hope he returns soon but middledicth we need back asap!!!

hey new forumers. this is ur last week before a new swarm of fans come in so maybe we should do a google hangout and just viibe. we can set a time on here if u want. if ur too scred i understand but its cool to put talking faces to ur read names.

• Like 20

WAIT! They're not called jute boxes!?!

• Like 2

If only there were some sort of spreadsheet you could use for that.

But 4real my favourite moment is Mikal Cronin singing the Da Vinci songs, especially the Kiss Me one. Timestamp 37:30-39:16.

• Like 13

dear sean i think every segment and clip is best of because i think u guys are the best of the business ur so good i think i cant clip any segments cause all of them are good also i had just made a post to unite these fucking dweebed up forum nerds but u squashed that which is probably the right thing to do.

• Like 16

Iliza Shlesinger when she does the puppet bit with the tissue box

EDIT: The Joe Mcgurl caller from the second call-in ep was probably the greatest clip of all time though

• Like 10

hello team,

if hayzie bone and clem dawg were putting together a "best of" episode, what are some clips or segments that you would want included?

also, no pitch perfect 2 spoilers in this thread, please. hayes is still working his way through the first one. said he only needs "like 4 or 5 or 6 more nights."

off the dome:

• Adam Devine - Heat rocks, villain
  • Ben Schwartz - "you're a good compliment acceptor" (& the singing duh)
  • Grace Helbig - "this is how you end?!"
  • BJ Novak - spiderman story, whole friggin thing
  • Brian Huskey - pilot read, whole friggin thing

More to follow. PEACE

• Like 10

Ep 52 Matt Gourley's education about the foundation of comedy is gold.

• Like 6

Iliza Shlesinger when she does the puppet bit with the tissue box

Are we playing Clue?

• Like 7

best of for pcg:

cochran on airplane bathroom. thats all i want.

• Like 8

OH, lots of Kumail ep bits. Especially when he says "it's a guy?" about the Monster, Sean's favorite superhero

• Like 7

hello team,

if hayzie bone and clem dawg were putting together a "best of" episode, what are some clips or segments that you would want included?

also, no pitch perfect 2 spoilers in this thread, please. hayes is still working his way through the first one. said he only needs "like 4 or 5 or 6 more nights."

Episode 52 - Matt Gourley's foundation of comedy is golden.

Edit: Damn. There is an echo in here....

• Like 5

Brett doing teaser freezer

The part from the end of scott+jeff's up where one of the lawyers talks about his alma mater Primpton

Those both made me laugh so hard I thought I might go to the hospital

• Like 11

OH, lots of Kumail ep bits. Especially when he says "it's a guy?" about the Monster, Sean's favorite superhero

All of Fight Haver: Fast Drive.

The segment where Cody steals the show in the Nicole Byer ep

• Like 14