🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

Ep 36 with John Cochran, the bit about Cochran's mom. I'll find a time stamp, just a sec.

EDIT: 32:20 is where it starts

• Like 8

Brett doing teaser freezer

The part from the end of scott+jeff's up where one of the lawyers talks about his alma mater Primpton

Those both made me laugh so hard I thought I might go to the hospital

strongly agree for both

• Like 3

my PCG question for mary holland was so good av club was willing to steal it without attributing me at all

sinbad+dave thomas eps must have great guest stuff in them

• Like 14

I second Brett attempting the teaser freezer. PFT's voicemail recording for Valerie. Also, the vocal warmup. Anything from the Sinbad episode.

• Like 9

Both pretty recent, but:

- Engineer Brett talking about how wide the net was cast for female engineers in the Erin Gibson episode.

- Seth Morris trying to bring up ghosts.

Two of my favorite episodes.

• Like 10

Both of my phone calls from the call in episodes. B)

• Like 4

Intern Andy's first appearance (Ep. 40 with Aubrey Plaza)

• Like 7

Splashing that bucket of cum on the horse's butt and expecting a baby horse.

Gil Ozeri's one man show.

Middleditch's Gmail roulette.

Sinbad

BJ Novak ep out of his hand came a friggin web.

Mouse skellington.

• Like 8

Tracey Wigfield ep - Issues with the different Emmy statues (extremely big/small, cheap, burying and growing the stubhub tree/scary metal bug that shoot Sean dad because look like bin laden)

Edit: It begins at 46:21, stemming from an Anastasia question, she's done it again

• Like 7

Oh! Lauren Lapkus (ep 55) when she asks for the drawing (starting at 27:20 with Sean's inter-species lovemaking) and when Intern Andy calls for the popcorn gallery questions (48:00).

Any Earwolfman Jack ad. Here's a good one: Ep 47 11:49

And Ep 57. Sean and Hayes episode: Hayes confessing that he doesn't like sex (27:39 is where it starts) and then mentioning the grape incident.

And Ep 46 when Sean talks about punching a cop's head clean off (starts at 8:30).

• Like 14

I'll add timestamps even though I'm sure Brett has nothing better to do other than search through hours of tape for all these.

Pete Holmes Episode - When Pete claims he wouldn't be scared by a mummy. Starts around 40:10.

Gil Ozeri Episode - Brett attempting the Teaser Freezer. Starts around 16 minutes in.

Thomas Middleditch Episode - Sean doing the intro. 1 minute in.

And while I don't like encouraging that kind of behavior, I second the part in the Nicole Byer episode where Cody steals the show.

Also the Don Jon Teaser freezer from Jake Johnson Episode

Also Brgho's call from the last call in episode

Edited by Chefszki
  • Like 10

Seconded on the Lauren Lapkus/Intern Andy interactions.

Edit: Also the second PFT episode. That whole bit when PFT says how nice S+H were the first time, and he sort of tells them off abit and they blame the engineer. Timestamp: 49 mins. And the whole part where they play Riddle Me This with PFT. Is it a monster ?

• Like 7

I'm sure it's difficult to talk or even think about, but I strongly feel that the story of Hayes Xing Sean into having sex with a doll (from the Nick Wiger episode) needs to be included.

Also everything everybody else said.

Maybe you're asking the wrong people? Maybe ask the people who don't really like the show and only think some parts of it are funny and good, instead of all of it.

• Like 14

I agree with RanRan, and also with all the things everyone has said so far, and also Nicole Byer doing her Girl Show sassy character.

JMonsterface, i was very touched by your drawing. I don't always understand you, but you are a pretty good internet son. For the most part.

You still have to go to military academy summer school. Because it builds character. OK HOW ABOUT BECAUSE I SAID SO!

• Like 11

Some of my Favorites:

• Uncle Cody's Water
  • Hayes admitting he doesn't like sex
  • Clem Dawg meets Intern Andy on the Aubrey Plaza Ep
  • Jake Johnson remembers how you guys told him to quit show business
  • Brett doing Teaser Freezer

• Like 10

We need all of fight haver

Sinbad for sure

The phone call to itunes

Kim Kardashian "what does she even do!"

Bj novak Spiderman story

• Like 9

Denzel Washington's special 5x long edition of Old Man & The Sea in the Equalizer trailer

• Like 7

I'll update with time stamps that I don't have:

"Garfield is a nnasty cat" from the Donald Glover ep (starts round 7:50)

Toro y Moist mentioned it before but: Sean's vocal warm-up from "Sean and Hayes Our Closest Friends" (6:22 -8:06)

Hayes's Anna Kendrick Bat Capture from "Jason Mantzoukus" (17" in)

Sean and Hayes win Buzzfeed's Top 10 Celebrites you want to see do a big kissy (Zoe Jarman; 2:56-11:33)

Denzel Washington's special 5x long edition of Old Man & The Sea in the Equalizer trailer

Gil Ozeri ep. The wiki pays off for the first time for yours truly

• Like 8

from Middleditch ep: By Ho Ho Hove I think EggNog it, owning a dog is worse than crime etc.

• Like 9

08:12 Which American Girl dolls to get at the grove and the merits of each, especially how buying the Addie doll is a little bit on a thumb in the eye to one Mr.Abraham Lincoln. "Oh, you said I can't own this thing? Well...here I am. Got any pieces of paper to stop this?"

05:22 G-Mail Roulette: Roger Goodell has actually been more of a Roger Baddell lately

05:58 Fargo TV Show Review

• Like 8

The ehhhh wrong from the episode after Pauly Shore "and I do mean pussy juice"

• Like 5

Hey Sean, one of my favorite things ever done on the podcast was the trilogy of the Cards against humanity ads. here's a video I made awhile back, I think this would be perfect on a best of episode.

• Like 9

The blind items bit that has Jimmy Carter fingering Jennifer Lawrence etc is v funny.

• Like 5