🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

I just found out there is some kind of musician named "Toro Y Moi" and my first thought was "oh like the guy on the forum?"

• Like 20

Watch yourself.

Edit: can we refer to it as DiaperGate from now on?

How do you feel about DiaperDandyGate?

• Like 2

So what we're saying is that these forums are the opposite of bed sheets: the smaller the thread count the better?

This is one of the better jokes about bed sheets I've read today.

• Like 7

Guys, I'm v drunk. You all are doing an excellent job this week. Makes me feel like HH,is gonna be there froever and it makes me v happy. I oov3 yoy all, cant wait to show u ou my new project and jmonsterfaxe yoyu are very cool. Hoodnighjt.

• Like 22

Guys, I'm v drunk. You all are doing an excellent job this week. Makes me feel like HH,is gonna be there froever and it makes me v happy. I oov3 yoy all, cant wait to show u ou my new project and jmonsterfaxe yoyu are very cool. Hoodnighjt.

Can we get an A-list celeb to read this tweet as a part of the 'best of' episode?

Edit: and by tweet I mean forum comment.

• Like 2

obama buying guns before sean can in the matt gourley episode is great, starst at about 19:34

• Like 10

Gimme your car keys.

You have a nice car.

• Like 6

I just found out there is some kind of musician named "Toro Y Moi" and my first thought was "oh like the guy on the forum?"

So I guess my mission is complete. It's been fun.

• Like 1

I'm too impatient to wait for who this week's guest actually is

Hello, [insert name here]. What do you have that I don't?!

Sincerely,

Blink

• Like 3

mXYsyzT.jpg?1

I would make this my avatar, but I feel like I have too much invested in the Zissou brand now.

• Like 9

Judge the threads, jury the threads! And then execute the bad threads Andrew!

*Dun dun! (law and order cutscene sound)

• Like 4

jmonsterfaxe yoyu are very cool.

Thanks Silly! You're very cool too!

EDIT: fuck wrong account

• Like 16

I was waiting so eagerly for someone else to say this one, so I could mock them for how dumb it is. But you dickheads let me down, so here you go. I hope you hate it.

One thread to rule them all, and in the darkness bind them!

Edit: I can never wash my hands enough.

• Like 8

Next time, please do a really drunk sketch.

Also for you computer nerds out there, this forum should be... single threaded? Too easy lame.

• Like 2

What ever happened to OcterDoctopus

Edit: sorry I thought this was Google

• Like 6

in grade 3 I was a real Natalie Merchant bc if you ask me a class full of kids is like 10,000 maniacs

Deserves more likes, tbh

Well I was a real Ani DiFranco cos fuck you and your untouchable good joke, we are both 32 flavours of not being a pretty girl

• Like 9

Also, howboutcha deal with this with both hands *indicating my genitals, which, honestly, no one's ever gunna write home about*

I mean, you had time but, so what, it's as is and we all live in little plastic castles

• Like 7

was disappointed they didn't ask Nick about dating Amy Poehler, or where he got those dope New Balance's

edit: to include some praise, which I was remiss to leave out. great episode.

They should have put to him those hard-hitting questions that one crazy person has dedicated 3 blogs towards.

• Like 12