🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 83 — Nick Kroll, Our Close Friend

I'd be ashamed at my excitement level at this news, but fairly sure it is par for the course in these parts.

• Like 6

If Sean and Hayes aren't the CBB guests by the time I wake up I'm gonna lose my shit.

WAKE UP

• Like 23

July is the best alarm clock. He calls me every morning and gently whispers Robert Frost poems to me as I wearily roll out of bed

• Like 14

July is the best alarm clock. He calls me every morning and gently whispers Robert Frost poems to me as I wearily roll out of bed

Whose woods these are I think I know.

His house is in the village though;

He will not see me stopping here

To watch his woods fill up with snow.

• Like 6

I thought it was a goof that the boys will be on CBB this week and it turns out not to be a goof!

e: we got a scotty auks "speak on that"

e2: this is really making me think of that time that woman comedian said "you sound like dutch people"

• Like 6

Well, it's no Trends with Benefits, but this Comedy Bang Bang show is OK. Didn't really care for the Anchorman guy or the other guys, but it's cool to see Hayes and Sean on a Monday. So are they doing both shows now?

• Like 9

In other other-earwolf p-cast news, Neil Casey's on Womp It Up today, he was really digging into that "grumpy recluse" comedy persona.

• Like 1

Do we discuss this here? Do we go over to the other forum? Are they gonna be cool to us?

Please remember to exclusively use CBB refs in your posting: if you feel like going "too scary", instead drop a "C+", rather than saying you're smart and funny and nice, tell us how it's been a while.

• Like 9

I was really confused for a good 3-5 minutes because there wasn't a new thread for the episode. Then I thought "oh, you big goofball, there's no new thread because this show isn't hollywood handbook it's comedy bang bang" HAHAHAHA.

also, Hayes and Sean trotting out all of the greatest hits right off the bat. Farmy Brat, Skelingtons, screens, etc...

• Like 9

Do we discuss this here? Do we go over to the other forum? Are they gonna be cool to us?

oof, I just got back from the CBB forums and I might as well have been under that bridge with Anthony Keidis because there were some trolls there (points). Think I'll stay over here.

• Like 6

What ever happened to OcterDoctopus

Edit: sorry I thought this was Google

I apologize in advance for making 3 posts in a row. I promise this won't be another DiaperDandyGate. But, I found him! He was over in the CBB forum and apparently he's a real Gelmaniac now. Just thought you guys would want to know.

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 5

I'm enjoying everything about Hayes' living situation and relationships. Good to have the boys in my life for an extra 90 mins

• Like 7

I promise this won't be another diapergate.

I thought it was agreed to be diaperdandygate?

• Like 3

This is a solid best-of ep.

Edit: This is my 25th post, is it time for me to renegotiate?

• Like 5

I thought it was agreed to be diaperdandygate?

fixed.

• Like 2

fixed.

In a semiserious note, thanks to all the old hats and new hats for letting new kids come on for jokes and joke notes. The death and subsequent tributes to Harris Wittles inspired me to be brave enough to try to make jokes for strangers. Specifically the 'will the bagels be shaped like pussy holes' joke. I came across these podcasts during a major life change and they honestly helped me both survive and find myself again.

• Like 11

I sexually identify as Hayes Davenport.

• Like 11

i liked 99% percent of the posts in that CBB thread, and yet, I didn't get 99 likes there myself.

I guess back scratching is a thing of the past, like racism.

• Like 8

I wonder if some of us are right in thinking that it'll be a Best-Of this week to handle all the incoming listeners.

• Like 2