🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 232 — The Birthday Show!

Kulap and Howard are joined by, actor and comedian, Nate Craig for this special birthday episode of Who Charted. Nate talks about his new album Eggshell, how to interact with the owner of a dog that has bitten you, and what's it like to watch the Super Bowl with Howard. Additionally, Howard talks about how he developed the voice, opinion, and outlook of a woman. Then, Nate "green-lights" Howard and Kulap's latest idea for a podcast wherein two hosts are out to destroy each other. Lastly, while fielding questions from Chartists, Nate talks about why Louie is the best show on Netflix.

So happy to hear Howard again, that mini-pod he recorded from Dragon Manor had me worried he'd be gone a few weeks

• Like 2

"Lady, you gotta be good with two things: I'm not touching your face. Tall Diet Coke."

• Like 2

Love Howard shutting down Nate with a quick subtle "No." then moving on.

• Like 1

I'm so sad I won't be able to make it to the Summah Summit on May 30. Is anyone here going?

"Lady, you gotta be good with two things: I'm not touching your face. Tall Diet Coke."

I love that virtually every guest notices and comments on the Diet Coke tall boys.

I'm probably projecting, but it felt like Ku had some extra-hearty Wie-inspired laughs bursting out after an extra week of build-up.

• Like 1

Oh no! They sang "Happy Birthday"... hopefully they don't have to make a big payout to those miserly old crones, Mildred and Patty Hill.

• Like 5

Wait

Do all Who Charted Prime episodes have cool titles that don't show up on the RSS feed?

I feel cheated

Sign in to follow this