🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jerk Skellington

Who would you like to be guests on CBB alongside Hayes and Sean?

i feel like Pardo would blurt something out like "you're both idiots!" to them the way he called Scott an idiot a few times on UTU2TM

That's the stuff I'm hoping for. In fact, I think what I really want is for them to be guests on HIS show.

• Like 2

Would be crazy if Sean and Hayes weren't doing their HH characters. I'm sure they will be, but either way they'll be great and hilarious, as always.

• Like 1

That's the stuff I'm hoping for. In fact, I think what I really want is for them to be guests on HIS show.

oh yeah, i wasn't saying it was a bad thing. thinking of him calling them idiots reminds me of the 2nd PFT ep where Sean is called stupid by the guest while playing Riddle Me This. also the way they do Riddle Me This on that episode is one of my favorite HH segments ever

• Like 2

Would be crazy if Sean and Hayes weren't doing their HH characters. I'm sure they will be, but either way they'll be great and hilarious, as always.

Actually I kind of think the way Hayes and Sean portrayed themselves was slightly different than they normally do in the advertisements. While they aren't as sharp as they were in RSS they also seemed to be taking more of a backseat and playing off Auckerman. Also while Sean was playing up being silly, it kind of reminded me of Sean when he was on Improv4Humans rather than any show hes hosted IMO.

• Like 1

Victor and Tiny could be good seeing as they're an up and coming showbiz act that could use some hollywood advice.

Mostly I just want 2 extra hours of Hayes and Sean. (NOT Hayes N Sean though)

• Like 3

I would bet it will be a PFT character. He really seems to be at the center of the recent push for HHB, starting when they got a CBB ad (I believe) the day before the PFT, Again episode. And he had a really nice write-up on his turntable about it http://paulftompkins.com/post/107997708199/i-am-the-first-return-guest-to-one-of-my-absolute.

He seems to be a really big fan. I would think he might be the actual A Bear if I didn't know that was JMonsterface.

• Like 3

Paul Rust. The world needs more New No No's.

• Like 1

Dude I can't believe noone has suggested Pauly Shore to be with them on CBB. He could call Sean a homo again and they could finally get some closure.

• Like 2

Paul Rust. The world needs more New No No's.

yes! when is the last time Rust went on?

i guess all three of those guys would be "characters" kind of but it would be weird not having an actual character per usual, although they've done it before on cbb

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this