🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 232.5 — 5/14/15 TWO CHARTED 171

In this week's Two Charted Howard and Stard announce the title of their brand new album, as well as when Chartists can expect it to be available. Additionally, Kulap reveals the reason she would like to start having kids as soon as possible. Then, the gang discusses Disney's Monkey Kingdom, as well as the infiltration of oil filters into our every day lives. Also, Kulap plays recipient to some very nice birthday gifts from Howard and Stard. Lastly, the gang explains why some songs are in fact not songs.

Can't wait to add Summahtology to my collection of Summah Songs.

When I heard Envy, the premier Japanese hardcore band, on Twooch, I was psyched.

And then Howard had to throw his opinion in there.

• Like 1

Can anyone illustrate what the hell a 'drinktangle' is ?

Can anyone illustrate what the hell a 'drinktangle' is ?

I'll take any excuse to say drinktangle, but I will not illustrate!

Glad to hear that Howard is putting the AMC pass to good use. Now, we need to get some group outings and follow-up discussions on Twooch.

I'm calling it now - the lead single on Summahtology will be "L. Ron Summah", a song about the misunderstood genius of Howard Michael Kremer.

• Like 2

That Kim Lim EP is pretty good. There's little bits of English scattered throughout, the most memorable one being at the end of what sounds like a sweet, pretty love song, when she sings "Fuck you my ex love."

• Like 1

It cracked me up when I heard Kulap say this, I had to make something for it;

Everybody Get Your Clap Hands Ready sm.jpg

• Like 1

The pod-turned-TV show could be an Eagleheart-esque dark comedy.

To keep Kulap in California to attend Summah Summit, Howard realizes he must find a way to cancel the wedding, so he starts working with a private investigator to dig up dirt on the relationship of the would-be bride & groom. Instead of finding proof of infidelity or some other relationship pitfall, he discover's that Ku's sister is involved in what appears to be a mob-like crime ring that includes other friends & family.

Does Howard approach Kulap about this? What if she's actually the ring leader & has him wacked? In the meantime, the podcast is suffering because there's an undeniable tension in the air, spurred by Howard's increasing paranoia, spurred by too much weed. Howard starts watching a lot of Columbo... .. .

Sign in to follow this