🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport of the cult hit podcast Hollywood Handbook are finally making their Comedy Bang Bang debut! Sean & Hayes speak on the good ol’ days of baseball, their upcoming film Spies vs. Spies, and the history of phones. Then, actors Bang Rodgers and Hayes’ daughter Hayley Shields stop by to read Hayes & Sean’s Comedy Bang! Bang! movie script.

• Like 15

Great! These are just the guys to help Scott jumpstart his career.

• Like 24

i can't handle these worlds colliding

do i say the episode is smart, nice and funny, or do i say it's a c+ ep???

• Like 16

Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Literally an hour before this came out I was wondering how long they would hold off on this episode to build anticipation amongst us Earwolf nerds.

• Like 5

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

I have been rigidly reluctant to warm up to these Hollywood Handbook gents...

But the spit take-worthy, lightning quick response of "farmy brat" won me over instantly :)

I immediately realized that we are indeed in the company of true improv magnificos.

Well done CBB

Also props for revisiting the Foam Corner theme for the first time since young Foamie shuffled off this mortal coil - miss you Harris!

• Like 19

Who are these guests? They're so cool and funny and smart. They also sound like total nerds, but cool nerds

• Like 17

So much spoken on in this episode. Sean and Hayes are on the top of their game in this ep. Whether you come for great insight on how to read Calvin and Hobbs, Jesus as the original Bad Grampa, or simply bug thoughts... stay for the pure delight!

• Like 14

Oh Jesus lord and Mary and my god. I finally have a reason to return to one of the wonderful quaint podcasts that paved the road to Hollywood Handbook. It'll be nice to see how old Anchorman is doing. I started listening to Hollywood Handbook a month ago, and in that time I've only listened to Sean and Hayes with the one exception of the CBB anniversary special. But now I can listen to CBB with the assurance that it will be as funny and interesting and smart as I'm now accustomed to as a Handbook head.

Risky move by Scotty Anchs. He may just lose his whole listenership after today.

• Like 12

"I'm one of the engineers. The one who's a... fucking problem?"

"Oh, yes. I've read about you on the message boards."

HA! We love ya, Cody.

• Like 21

Unlike most other CBB's this ep is actually cool and nice and smart and not with mean guys.

• Like 10

I've heard of "Engineer my career" but "Engineer likes his rear" !!?!

• Like 11

This is funny and cool and smart and nice.

• Like 7

As a new fan of those two funny and nice dudes I can't wait to listen to this episode! Hopefully they don't talk about skellingtons and other scary things, that would be too much for my heart!

• Like 5

Scott owes most of his career to these guys so it is about time they get the credit they so richly deserve

• Like 14