🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

Loved this. (Mostly) enjoyed the ads leading up to this, really loved the episode.

They mentioned this in the ep and I'm sure it's been covered in the 9 pages I didn't read, but -- any good eps (RIP) to check out for first time hollywood handbook listeners?

Dave Thomas is my favourite episode and it's always the one I recommend. HH is a very funny podcast, so I suggest every other episode also.

• Like 14

Loved this. (Mostly) enjoyed the ads leading up to this, really loved the episode.

They mentioned this in the ep and I'm sure it's been covered in the 9 pages I didn't read, but -- any good eps (RIP) to check out for first time hollywood handbook listeners?

If you liked the script read, and I'm sure you did, perhaps check out the Paul Scheer and B.J. Novak eps (as folks indeed said earlier). If you liked this, you'd like any of 'em though it's v consistent

• Like 5

Damnnn the like market is off the chain on this forum, everyone is feeling generous I guess. I'm cashing mine in for 2 pairs of Scott Socks and 1 Engineer Cody Cody meet and greet at the local ice rink.

• Like 16

"It's a dangerous podcast to listen to but I hate to end a sentence in a preposition so i'll just continue on to say that it's dangerous!"

Scott, you are brilliant.

• Like 5

I'm glad that Sean, Hayes, and Scott finally addressed how much snus we're all doing all the time. It was really the elephant in our collective rom.

• Like 9

i will have to try chewing it though, i like to vape my snus mostly

• Like 13

Damnnn the like market is off the chain on this forum, everyone is feeling generous I guess. I'm cashing mine in for 2 pairs of Scott Socks and 1 Engineer Cody Cody meet and greet at the local ice rink.

I just came here to like stuff.

• Like 15

I like to shoot it in between the toes, that way it hides the track marks.

• Like 14

I'm glad that Sean, Hayes, and Scott finally addressed how much snus we're all doing all the time. It was really the elephant in our collective rom.

I'm sorry, I'm not really tech savvy, what is this reference?

• Like 7

I've heard of Hollywood Handbook, but Hollywood Headbug?!

Nailed It!!

• Like 6

thank you Scott. thank you Hayes and Buglord. thanks Bang and Holly and Cody too. guard bliss use all

• Like 8

Grepisode, but I'm still unhappy this is going to get "best of" this year.

That's freaky Ronnie. I can only imagine how powerful the boys would be if they shared an arm

• Like 11

Grepisode, but I'm still unhappy this is going to get "best of" this year.

oh hey, a fellow Milwaukeean!

I disagree (both that this will get best of and that I would be unhappy B) )

This isn't going to get best episode. Hopefully (we) HH fans are not capricious enough to not vote for other deserving episodes in order to advance this one.

no i will vote for it, tho it is important not to tarnish the sanctity of the cbb best of list in such a way so that the episodes pft campaigns for dont get top billing, i do think this episode was very good and best of worthy

• Like 18

There's nothing platonic about a pinch.

how do i do a gif i want a popular star and you're my only hope

• Like 14

Agata can you keep us updated on all the creepy responses you get to that craigslist ad?

• Like 8

I just came here to like stuff.

Now this is the type of comment I can get behind!

While I'm commenting anyway though, I'll just say that it's sort of bittersweet and pathetic how Engineer Cody's newfound interest in amateur pickling is an obvious reaction to Brett's well known mustarding success. I'm torn between being disgusted and just wanting to tell him he did a good job for trying...

• Like 17

I give this episode a big kissy. (so pleased with myself right now)

• Like 11