🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 351 — CBB: The Movie

I've listened twice. Both times I laughed. six more times and I might have to quit podcasts.

• Like 2

StanSitwell is getting done dirty a little bit here. I admit that he probably needs to relax a little bit on forum members having fun with the Hollywood Handbook stuff (after all - it doesn't hurt anyone), but he generally brings a lot of good discussion to the boards.

• Like 8

If you kick a hornets' nest, you can expect to get stung on the feet. Which is metaphorically what is happening here. In case that wasn't intuitive.

• Like 3

that's something to brag about!

quick, everyone, lets say "speak on that" to each other

BLECH!!!!!!!!!

It's still not totally clear how you feel. Can you ...um...spea...er, say something pertaining to tha...uh, the things you think?

• Like 4

Come on boys, (you had me at come on boys) We're only about 70 replies away from breaking the record for the most replied thread on the CBB boards. We can do it!

folks! the only guy who was visionary enough to put Devo and Neil Young in the same movie has tasked us with a mission. Let's do this.

• Like 3

When Mad Magazine publishes their parody of Hayes & Sean, I sure hope they use the title Hollywood HandBLECH!!!!!!!!

I'll see myself out.

THAT'S A WRAP ON McSMASHINGTON EVERYONE!

• Like 2

If you kick a hornets' nest, you can expect to get stung on the feet. Which is metaphorically what is happening here. In case that wasn't intuitive.

Am I kicking the hornet's nest with, like, super long legs, or do I have mad hops in this scenario? Don't tell me the nest is low to the ground, that'd be ridiculous.

Maybe a ladder, maybe a flying sidekick. Maybe you are doing a handstand. Just guard your feets, that's all I'm saying.

• Like 4

i didnt kick the hornets nest, i stuck my foot out and it ran in to it on its own

• Like 6

StanSitwell is getting done dirty a little bit here. I admit that he probably needs to relax a little bit on forum members having fun with the Hollywood Handbook stuff (after all - it doesn't hurt anyone), but he generally brings a lot of good discussion to the boards.

StandPoor-4-Life! (j/k)

I like Stan just fine. He makes you have to think about why you like what you like.

• Like 2

I've listened to the script part like 8 times I think I have a problem.

The problem being that I haven't listened to it 9 times yet! Up top! *waits for high five*

• Like 1

I mean I've heard of Hollywood Facts, but Hollywood Handbook?! I don't know.

• Like 2

StandPoor-4-Life! (j/k)

I like Stan just fine. He makes you have to think about why you like what you like.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want him to be lemonaded from this round

• Like 3

People have commented on the Foam Corner segment for being shocking. But there's a second time in this episode that also shocked me for being similarly personal and real. I haven't seen other people comment on it. And the end of the episode, Scott says, in a serious voice, "Take it from me... never, EVER have children." I'm pretty sure this is a direct reference to how Scott and Kulap are having trouble having trouble having kids. (Kulap goes into the tests she and Scott have recently gone through in the recent Who Charted?, but it's come up before.)

Checked the posts from yesterday, guess Scott didn't need popcorn gallery questions this week :/

EDIT: StanSitwell, how do you get into the funny zone?

• Like 1

bye cbb forum, i will see you next time hayes and sean are on, or next time i am on

• Like 10

yeah, your dick might fall off.

total monkey paw

Wait, you mean if I wish for a long thread a monkey will rip my dick off? What are you, an old gypsy woman?

• Like 1

i wasn't too into the opening but the script read was great. I'll eventually check out some real HH eps. sidenote: I love Scott's forum bashing.

• Like 1

Hayes reading fake stage directions is one of my favorite things in the world - it never gets old. He usually doesn't act as a character in HH table reads/scenes, I assume because he's so good at stage directions.

• Like 1