🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GedO'Halloran

Sean and Hayes are on Comedy Bang Bang!!! Fuck me!!

Listening to this, and it's the first time CBB has kept my attention since April when I stumbled upon HH. I feel like this should be a joke but it's 100% honest. Sean and Hayes should be on every podcast every week.

Now they're talking about us swell nice guys and gals on the forum and how we're not interested in listening to the other traaash on earwolf

Edit: how many posts before I get Hayesed?

• Like 5

i tried to call in but apparently it wasnt a call in episode

• Like 8

i tried to call in but apparently it wasnt a call in episode

I tried to crawl in but it looks like they've sealed up all of the cracks thanks to Vic

• Like 3

I've been trying to honor your request in the title for a few hours now but my GPS machine is doesn't understand me and I'm just driving in big circles. How do I fuck you

• Like 1

Hey Ged, me and mwn were trying to carpool since we're in adjacent states, but his GPS broke and now we're completely lost. Can you give us directions to wherever you are from Route 93 so you can get fucked?

• Like 4

Will, turn east, and drive for several weeks.

Make sure its an aqua-car because you will have to drive over the ocean, because i live in Australia.

Do not bring any pets though, we will tell them to bugger off and then try to murder them.

Like we did to Johnny Depp's damn yankee dogs.

I agree that the script part was really good.

It really seems that the boys are in their element when the person they are talking to is on the back foot.

Like when Hayes' daughter was on the back foot during that script segment.

For example, the best HH recently was the one where there was a woman who didn't turn up a few times who was a guest.

They were ripping into her, or just teasing her a bit, and they were really funny.

Just like when they rip into the shitty sound engineers who are all shit i think.

Reminds me of the Reality Show Show days, where they were AMAZING when making fun of the dopes on the reality shows, or their guests when they were their good friends.

When they don't have an "adversary" they tend to go into a mode where they are sort of making fun of themselves by pretending to be very dumb.

This is ok, and its better when they there is an actual Hollywood person or Archetype they are taking the piss out of (Aussy slang meaning "making fun of").

But its not nearly as good as when they are using their wit to make fun of an actual person in the room, especially if that person takes themselves very seriously.

This was why the Live Show of HH was so good.

They brought up random people out of the audience and created that adversarial relationship with them.

This was interesting as they were taking the piss out of the audience member for their suggestions and whatever they were saying, but also at the same time they were doing it from the persona of the "Hollywood Dummy" which is a kind of piss take of themselves as they are acting dumb and overly arrogant.

For as much as the boys talk about being "nice" and having a "nice" podcast... i think they really need to find guests or people (like Reality Show contestants) which whom they can legitimately make fun of.

• Like 1

Such a great ep! I hope Scott gets some more attention from having Sean and Hayes on his podcast. He's got so much potential.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this