🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

After their triumph over Comedy Bang Bang, the guys present a series of the best clips from the show in hopes of being poached by a new podcast network. Hayes and a very hungry Sean introduce each clip from New York with help from Engineer Rashid.

• Like 20

I bet they tricked us into doing all the work for them

We deserved it

• Like 5

So much Sean and Hayes this week. Keyboard can't handle all this foruming.

computer-keyboard-on-fire-and-smoking.jpg

That's why there is a special pro-version prize this week:

OEMKGtW.jpg?1

• Like 10

2 Jameson Rocks

1 Lagunitas Pale Ale

1 Double Wild Turkey & Coke

1 Yuengling Lager

1 Shot Fireball

Monday Funday, and then I come home and there's a best of HH? Thafuuuuuuu? Glad I get to go into work late tomorrow.

Edit: Alcohol is in chronological order, starting at 10:30 PM and ending at ~2:00 AM.

• Like 8

I am also a bit drunk and waiting for this episode.

Our lives.

• Like 4

Oh man, a 2.5 hour episode. If it wasn't already 3 in the morning I'd listen to it right now.

Hopefully this doesn't deter new people from listening. These best of episodes can be good jumping on points but 2.5 hours might seem scary to all the new people.

Goodnight friends.

• Like 3

Oh man, a 2.5 hour episode. If it wasn't already 3 in the morning I'd listen to it right now.

Hopefully this doesn't deter new people from listening. These best of episodes can be good jumping on points but 2.5 hours might seem scary to all the new people.

Goodnight friends.

Hahah wow that's a long epi.

I just noticed that BJ Novak epi they credit him w/ writing "just one more thing" the peter falk collection of anecdotes. you crazy guys!

I like engineer Rashid

• Like 6

"Bonjour"  

I'm getting hyped for this episode. I wonder how them being on Comedy Bang Bang affects their numbers.

• Like 4

I hope Sean and Hayes don't do a podcast with Dexter! He's a killer! That would be pretty spooky imo

• Like 6

I'd find it very tough to cut a 2.5 hour best-of episode for HH. I'd just put out one ~85hr podcast.

• Like 10

Man I hope somehow Rashid becomes a recurring guest.

Edit: There really is no better way to introduce someone to this podcast than to have Lauren Lapkus talk to Intern Andy over the phone while he masterbates.

• Like 17

Rashid was an excellent engineer, very charming and the levels in this episode were good

Edit: Very big LOL from a moment I missed the first time I heard the episode, when BJ Novak brings up Sandra Bullock and Sean mutters under his breath "I'm obsessed with her..."

• Like 8

Leave it to Hollywood Handbook to start their best-of episode to draw in new listeners with a long, very inside-y bit with Verbatim Vick and a clip featuring callbacks to bits that aren't in the clip. :P

Nah I think this'll be good. If there is a human being in this world who doesn't crack their whole S up hearing Hayes say "Out of his hand...came a friggin web!" I don't hope to meet them.

• Like 12

How can the boys do a best of when all the episodes are bests ofs!? Oh well, I'll listen anyways.......

• Like 2

Im currently in the process of relistening to all the old HH/RSS eps anyway in order to kill my 30 min drive to work, and also just because they are friggin awesome (just relistened to BJ Novak). Am I running the risk of burning myself out on smart, funny, nice podcasts?

• Like 4

I vote that Rashid should replace Cody. He seems a lot more professional and less likely to electrocute anyone.

• Like 9

The taste of my childhood memories:

Ir6Y1tr.jpg?1

• Like 13