🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

I hope the boys have time to find their sixth-favorite champagne flutes

44l9mvG.png

whoa

• Like 4

ADC you must feel pretty dumb now that goddamn Jeff Ullrich is a regular handbook head and you didn't even include him in the Sgt Pepper picture.

• Like 8

Thanks as a new listener this best-of really caught me up and now I know that chanson is a monster

• Like 15

I DID THE LEVELS

that bit where you and the guys trade jobs is still my fav podcast moment

• Like 6

Hey Jeff, hope you're enjoying yourself! You're my favorite Earwolf person for taking the time to reach out to us cool cats on the Something Awful forums and going out of your way to answer Q to A's.

Thanks! It's always so much fun. Nice to be connected to other people who love the same things I do.

• Like 10

I edited a Beatles album too. Try to be nice. I worked really hard.

fgS83A1.jpg

• Like 20

purchasing the pro version going to be nigh on impossible from here on out. glad I got in while the gettin was good

• Like 5

just got done with the best of and it was great, good choices

• Like 5

I AM DELIGHTED BY THIS EPISODE. The CBB bump is real, sheeple!!!

For serious, super proud and happy Hayes and Sean are in the top ten podcasts on iTunes right now. They deserve it so much.

FCfHggG.jpg

• Like 9

Hey guys, so I've got 2 or 3 likes from Hayes, a like from Brett, but tonight I got a like from Jeff Ullrich. I'm not really sure what comes next. Should I brag about it? Should I just play it cool? Should I retire from the forums? I genuinely don't know what to do. I'm totally not freaking out but it's totally cool. I mean, Jeff isn't really a celebrity or anything, he's really just a businessman, right? So it's not a big deal? Or is it? I don't know. Holy shit.

• Like 8

Hey Steve, you still have one hurdle to to jump, getting that elusive ClemDawg like. Can't give up now bud!

• Like 6

For all you new listeners joining us this week, welcome! Just to straighten out all the confusion, I am the number one handsome boy on these forums, I'm also british and I live on an island in Washington.

don't believe the people trying to steal my various and clashing identities

• Like 10

Hey guys, so I've got 2 or 3 likes from Hayes, a like from Brett, but tonight I got a like from Jeff Ullrich. I'm not really sure what comes next. Should I brag about it? Should I just play it cool? Should I retire from the forums? I genuinely don't know what to do. I'm totally not freaking out but it's totally cool. I mean, Jeff isn't really a celebrity or anything, he's really just a businessman, right? So it's not a big deal? Or is it? I don't know. Holy shit.

Not really a big deal

• Like 16

Ok, thanks guys. I feel better now.

• Like 2

HH is currently #34 on the overall iTunes audio podcast chart, only a couple spots below the points guy's podcast. I hope they catch him.

• Like 2

I had to stop halfway through LL because I realized I might spoil the eps for myself. Is the consensus this show should be listened to from the beginning? I think JacobC may have said that..

• Like 2

For all you new listeners joining us this week, welcome! Just to straighten out all the confusion, I am the number one handsome boy on these forums, I'm also british and I live on an island in Washington.

don't believe the people trying to steal my various and clashing identities

That is so weird because I am alternately known as UK Mick, Joe Pigg, and Pretty Ron. But in Freemont they call me Mr Girl. I also love Edith Piaf.

• Like 3

Thanks as a new listener this best-of really caught me up and now I know that chanson is a monster

I wasn't even in this episode.

You're right. I'm terrible.

I just don't see how you learned that from this episode.

I'm all about fairness. But in a way where that isn't a good thing.

Edit: I'm not mad. Just trying to get to the bottom of this.

• Like 13