🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

That is so weird because I am alternately known as UK Mick, Joe Pigg, and Pretty Ron. But in Freemont they call me Mr Girl. I also love Edith Piaf.

Do you mean Emperor Pilaf from Dragonball?

• Like 2

Thanks but I'm holding out for Verbatim Vic.

He'll memorize the F out of those vows.

• Like 12

Somebody has to step in and be the last post on this page. You know what gang, I'm going to take the hit on this one. Sure, I'm gonna miss out on a bunch of likes getting shoved down here at the bottom, but somebody needs to step up and be a team player. I'm your guy.

• Like 15

1) SteveH since your so concerned with the value of likes, what do you price yours at because I've noticed you keep liking your own content.

2) Sorry kittens that sucks, but your not getting a like outta me that easily. I've been to generous with my liking lately and have to create some scarcity to get my value back up.

Three...

This is the best joke that has ever and will ever be made, shut it down people shows over, comedy is done.

Likes are priced on a sliding scale. Here's how it breaks down:

• I get 5 cents for each like from regular forum poster (except monsterface and sillylillyquee, they've flooded the market with likes and moved to bitcoin, which I don't understand)
  • 7 cents from the forum elders,
  • .09 cents for a like from an engineer
  • 15 cents for a like from Hayes
  • 25 cents from Sean (this is not based on favoritism, just supply and demand)
  • I'm still waiting for my like check from Jeff U, but I'll let you guys know.

That was a weird question Jakal. Isn't everyone getting the same deal?

• Like 4

"ooooooh / I like to like you babeh" (like that one song, I don't know its name and i WILL NOT look it up)

Been real busy so only just listened and 10/10 content all week all time.

• Like 6

Devscoots, Do you watch Masterchef Australia?

I do and I copy the way the contestants say things for comic value. It should be noted that I do this while watching alone. I hope you don't mind.

• Like 1

I did when I lived in Cambodia. The AUS v. of Masterchef is real popular on the English speaking channels in SE Asia for some reason.

I think because of how treacly and sappy in an aspirational way it is, like the pop songs.

• Like 2

Got some serious deja vu listening to this episode.

• Like 3

Do you mean Emperor Pilaf from Dragonball?

I might have meant Edith Prickley from SCTV.

post-103741-0-14291000-1432227750_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Man! The more life nuggets devscoots reveals the more intriguing he is. "Oh, yes, when I lived in Cambodia...." Please tell me more.

Also, ADC, if you ever wish to make a video of you saying lines from Masterchef Australia, I would appreciate that.

• Like 8

Man! The more life nuggets devscoots reveals the more intriguing he is. "Oh, yes, when I lived in Cambodia...." Please tell me more.

Also, ADC, if you ever wish to make a video of you saying lines from Masterchef Australia, I would appreciate that.

I've granted my beautiful Irish brogue to this forum on a few choice occasions over the last few months Anastasia but I think this could be a bridge too far.

I'm worried that it may lead to a major international controversy due to the crapness of my impression.

On the other hand, I'm watching an episode later so you never know.............

• Like 7

we need to have more posts in the cbb thread to make sure HH is the top thread!

• Like 1

ADC, if you could record a ten minute monologue on a topic of your choice in your own accent that would just be great.

• Like 10

Honlads loves to hear an Irish accent....he can't get enough of them.

But yes, please do as he said.

• Like 8

"Oh look at me I have a macbook." Come on, man. I mean I do too, bit of an apple fanboy over here, but c'mon.

• Like 5

ADC are please tell me that you aren't dipping your waffles in ketchup.

• Like 7

Jakal brings up a very serious issue with this photo....ketchup? What the fuck is going on?

Also, those waffles look like shit...but I'm sure they are very tasty in their own way.

• Like 7

I believe they are some bastardized version of waffle fries.

• Like 9

That whole meal looks awful. Don't any of you guys have instagram? How do you not know how to take a food pic!

• Like 9

Surely you have potato waffles in America?

• Like 6

Surely you have potato waffles in America?

Yes, but they are different.... more crosscut potatoes and less.... rectangles.

The word waffle means something. You can't just sculpt toast, or a potato, or whatever base food that is, into a grid and call it waffles.

• Like 10