🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

Hi forum people I was really funny at work today and made everyone buss up laugh their whole butts off. I can't tell you what it was about because it's not funny now, but trust me, at the time y'all all would have been like "woah what happened to my butt" and I would have probably made a real good joke about bbq because homographs and I was on a roll (like margarine).

• Like 6

Hi forum people I was really funny at work today and made everyone buss up laugh their whole butts off. I can't tell you what it was about because it's not funny now, but trust me, at the time y'all all would have been like "woah what happened to my butt" and I would have probably made a real good joke about bbq because homographs and I was on a roll (like margarine).

That always feels very good, and you know what? I think it's OK that you want to share that good feeling with us after the fact, and I'm going go so far as to say "good job." It's frustrating trying to recapture that feeling later, even though you want to relive it. I get it.

I can't in good conscience laugh, of course, You understand. But good job.

• Like 7

I don't suppose anyone in the U.S. watched Master Chef? It's the only reality show (show) I've ever watched and I've never met a single person other than my wife who watches it. Which is upsetting because I saw Frank from MasterChef in Cooperstown, NY, which was totally crazy but NO ONE CARED BECAUSE NO ONE WATCHED IT.

• Like 5

I don't suppose anyone in the U.S. watched Master Chef? It's the only reality show (show) I've ever watched and I've never met a single person other than my wife who watches it. Which is upsetting because I saw Frank from MasterChef in Cooperstown, NY, which was totally crazy but NO ONE CARED BECAUSE NO ONE WATCHED IT.

I believe the only cooking shows worth watching are the ones in which Gordon Ramsay yells at children

• Like 5

i like master chef but i havent watched in a while, im a big survivorhead right now tho

i never wash up after meals because im hoping gordon does a home version of kitchen nightmares

• Like 7

Well, Frank was the New York italian guy on season 3. He made it pretty far I think. Pretty soon after that season was over, the wife and I went up to Cooperstown NY. We got there on a Sunday and there was only one place open in the whole town so we went there to get some drinkies. There was just a bunch of people standing in the bar area watching football. Then my wife says "is that fucking Frank from Master Chef?" AND IT WAS. and he's from Brooklyn or something so it's weird we were both there.

It feels good to get that off my chest after 3 years of no one caring.

• Like 4

Have any of you guys seen the show Pizza Masters on the cooking channel? It's fucking amazing!

It's two guys with really overt New York accents going around to places, eating stuff, and then going "this would be good on a pizza". Check it out.

• Like 1

My wife loves all those cooking shows, where it is people who are actually good cookers that are competing (Distinct from the ones where it is just regular shlubs). So I've probly seen an episode or two of Master Chef. But I am bored by your story of seeing that guy, I am much more interested in why you were in Cooperstown. You a big Fenimore-head? Or perhaps you are being inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame? I ask because I spent quite a few summers up there at my step-D's mom's lake house.

• Like 4

Master Chef is the one with regular schlubs. I was in Cooperstown for a Bon Iver concert at the Ommegang Brewery for a little birthday vacation. I did not make it to the baseball hall of fame but I did go to the farming museum.

• Like 2

got another siq tattoo earlier tiny-heart-and-peace-sign-tattoo-on-leg.jpg

• Like 16

your body is natures greatest canvas

• Like 8

Here's a picture of Hurricane Dennis. It's been a while, I want to make sure these noobs know who's whom.

rRsScoS.jpg?1

• Like 20

got another siq tattoo earlier tiny-heart-and-peace-sign-tattoo-on-leg.jpg

Ooh baby, that's a nice one.

u32Cqz4.jpg

• Like 20

props to mwn for moisturizing. unlike some people.

• Like 1

If I wanted to get my post liked, I’d go to the bar….

….and probably get my post liked on by a chick with some fat bounce castles.

• Like 7

I just realized that I never posted my thoughts on the episode.

I liked it a lot.

Ok now I feel better.

• Like 5

I watched the last past season where the stripper one.

Loved it! Loved it Loved it! When the next season start, baby? I want to talk about it.

Also, I agree with however said the best shows are when gordon ramsey yells at people(children)

I don't think people have mentioned how funny hayes was in this episode.

He has.

• Like 1