🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

Well, it looks like my job here is done. Yep, now that my two favorite chilled out bros have conquered the last frontier in entertainment they won't need me writing letters or shipping legal U.S. tender to them or getting these threads hot status or my popcorn gallery questions to keep them stoked. Guess I best mosey on into that sunset. Find me another show and forum with plenty of bearded white guys in their twenties posting it up. Might even settle down and start a new account. Hell it's tough out here for a wandering podcast cowboy but someone's got to rustle up all those RSS feeds. Anyway, it's been real. Real fucking weird.

• Like 22

Oh I totes am. Life eh, it's the little moments.

you seem very proud of yourself

(inside joke, don't feel bad)

• Like 3

So does this mean that Brett is the fourth best engineer now?

Also, I wanted to say this in here, but a lot of the negative comments in the CBB thread apply equally to the show as it is regular. Maybe they don't like the fact that S&H/HH are kind of parodies of Earwolf in general.

• Like 1

I had a fucking epic day.

Woke up at 3:30am

Went to Seattle to trade cars. Still don't have mine back from the shop. It's a whole thing.

Haircut. Looking great.

Psychiatrist appointment. I'm fucked in the head.

Dropped off prescription in Tacoma.

Went to Mount St. Helens. Volcanos are dope.

Stopped in Vader, Washington to take a picture of a sign at the post office confirming that there is, in fact, a Vader, Washington.

Participated in a black lives matter protest at Olympia city hall. (I support all men's rights.)

Went to the Fish Tale Brew Pub and ate some killer nachos.

Went to Olympia's Eastside Club Tavern to drink some of Washington's amazing craft beers.

Took my buddy home because he was being a wet blanket.

Took pictures of deer in front of the Washington State Legistlative Building.

Felt very uncomfortable because of the weird looks I was being given by the state troopers watching me take said pics from the governor's mansion and decided to go home.

Went to Arco to get some shitty gas to put in the car that I don't own and was asked for a dollar by another Arco patron. I gave said patron the dollar. (I'm a philanthropist.)

Got home.

Made microwave popcorn.

Posted this on the forum.

This is the kind of fast-paced lifestyle you can expect from Chanson H. Kinney, son of Captain Bruce Kinney, the esteemed aeronautical engineer who is not a licensed boat captain of any kind, though did have a glider pilot's license in his late teens and early twenties.

Edit 1: I cannot stress enough that none of the events in this post are exaggerated or falsified in any way.

Edit 2: Colt Barton, why don't we hang out? Are you afraid of me? I suppose I would be afraid of me. That's fair. Good talk.

• Like 23

what happened to that french film crew documentary?

They released it into two movies actually. The first part was Exit through the gift shop, the second part was Blackfish.

• Like 7

Episodic 84

Any1 else notice how Hayes protests a bit too mucho ( Shakespeare, er Anonymous reference) about fans nerding out in regards to the show? My + Bentley's mechanic did and left a Post It note in the glove box detailing her awareness.

Ranran, will speedread your insta (ig) but if you could some how subtweet or link to vigo's other profiles so I could forward them to 3 bridesmaids-but-not-brides so they could get clues on how to lock down an axe shredder my sprawling like a favela style familia would be in your debt and votive candles and ice cream sandwiches would be Johnny Stormed (Michael B Jordan) in your honor.

Checking my pager in line at Taco Bell while college kids discuss their improv troupe, Bo.

• Like 11

(I support all men's rights.)

Speak on that.

(I'm a philanthropist.)

Are you part of that challenge to give away all your wealth before you die?

• Like 1

We're having a Marriage Equality referendum over here today. It could either be a great or dark day in our history.

I get 2 votes because of my sweet bod and flawless balance.

• Like 17

We're having a Marriage Equality referendum over here today. It could either be a great or dark day in our history.

I get 2 votes because of my sweet bod and flawless balance.

Good luck with that. This might not be the best place to discuss EU politics, but as an American living in the UK at the moment I find them fascinating.

• Like 2

Damn. Chanson, is your post that mentions Vader, WA too many posts ago for me to post a picture of the wrestler Vader? It's kinda my thing. I could even use one from his Boy Meets World appearance since bringing up old shows is so funny.

• Like 5

Hi everyone, you can stop wondering... I finally did it. I finished Mad Men.

Turns out, not funny.

• Like 4

Damn. Chanson, is your post that mentions Vader, WA too many posts ago for me to post a picture of the wrestler Vader? It's kinda my thing. I could even use one from his Boy Meets World appearance since bringing up old shows is so funny.

This was Vader a few days ago. Still looks ace:

RtViPbq.jpg?1

Obviously that's the wrestler Vader and not Vader, WA. Although Chanson didn't post his picture so I'm not 100% on that.

• Like 4

Hi everyone, you can stop wondering... I finally did it. I finished Mad Men. Turns out, not funny.

Yeah, not every really gets Brett Gelman. I thought it was hilarious, though.

• Like 15

Hi everyone, you can stop wondering... I finally did it. I finished Mad Men.

Turns out, not funny.

What about the part with Peggy where I laughed?

• Like 1

Ranran, will speedread your insta (ig) but if you could some how subtweet or link to vigo's other profiles so I could forward them to 3 bridesmaids-but-not-brides so they could get clues on how to lock down an axe shredder my sprawling like a favela style familia would be in your debt and votive candles and ice cream sandwiches would be Johnny Stormed (Michael B Jordan) in your honor.

4d9f5501ec186b510e0b95128ad9ab421a4978698088861976f1f7505ea16868.jpg
  • Like 9

Man! The more life nuggets devscoots reveals the more intriguing he is. "Oh, yes, when I lived in Cambodia...." Please tell me more.

I worked scuba diving for 1 year then was an English teacher/NGO worker for another year and a bit.

I don't recommend working for NGOs, you will almost certainly have nervous breakdown when you come home! On account of how hopeless you'll feel! Unless you're in management, then you'll be fine.

• Like 6

Speak on that.

Are you part of that challenge to give away all your wealth before you die?

1.) I think that speaks for itself.

2.) Considering that I only had one dollar and I gave it to the Arco guy, I suppose I am. Because that's what I did. I am very cripplingly broke. Why else would I be at Arco?

• Like 2

Chanson, I was downtown in Olympia for a lot of the day yesterday (went antique shopping with my mom and had a nice lunch at McMenamins spar) and even watched the protests for a bit. There's a good chance(son) we may have crossed paths at some point and not have known it.

Felt very uncomfortable because of the weird looks I was being given by the state troopers watching me take said pics from the governor's mansion and decided to go home.

I sat next to former Washington governor Christine Gregoire (and her body guards) at the sold-out local premiere of Peter Jackson's "King Kong". Didn't talk to her.

Edit 2: Colt Barton, why don't we hang out? Are you afraid of me? I suppose I would be afraid of me. That's fair. Good talk.

I'm not that afraid of you. I mean, your affiliation with boats does spook me a bit, because I've been afraid to get back into the water ever since I saw that movie "Fool's Gold." But, in general, you seem like a nice guy.

• Like 8

BoScout is my favorite forum member. Just so you all know where you stand

• Like 8

I got a 'great first post' from Joe so I'm still riding that high. No need to be anyone's favorite

• Like 4