🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

People like you are the reason why racism isn't dead in this country.

You are on the record as saying you don't like jokes or fun, but your crafty words (exhibit A above) suggest otherwise. Is your hatred of jokes a joke? Is this what meta is?

You guys it's my birthday. Where's my group video? Thought it would be up by now.

• Like 20

You guys it's my birthday. Where's my group video? Thought it would be up by now.

We all worked on it but I am that guy in the video:

• Like 3

I don't get it.

Doctors are for people. Cookies are for eating. Some people like eating crumbly cookies. It's a real shame that you would infer that there's something wrong with a crumbly cookie. So wrong, in fact, that the cookie would need to go see a human doctor because it's unhealthy. Cookies should be proud of themselves whatever their consistency. All cookies are beautiful the way they are. People like you are the reason why racism isn't dead in this country.

Personally I believe that a soft gooey cookie is the only cookie worth eating, if that makes me a cookie racist, well I guess I'm a cookie racist. Let me try another joke though.

A duck walks into a bar and says "you got any grapes?" The bartender says "nope, no grapes" then the duck says ok and walks away.

The next day the duck comes back into the bar and says "you got any grapes?" the bartender says "No, we sell alcohol and beer here, we don't sell any grapes" so the duck says ok and walks away.

The next day the duck comes back and says "you got any grapes?" the bartender says "No, I don't have any grapes, and if you ask again I'm going to nail your face to the bar" the duck then walks away.

The next day the duck comes back and says "you got any nails?" The bartender says "No, we don't have nails here" Then the duck says "You got any grapes?"

HAHA get it...

Please Chanson, you have to let jokes and laughter into your heart.

• Like 8

I don't think ducks are allowed into bars in Washington State. It's unhygienic. They have salmonella and stuff.

Edit: Also they bite.

• Like 6

Val, this is the best birthday present a guy could ask for.

• Like 8

Whatever Dixon. I guess when i thought we was friends i was just kissing pink and by that i mean i had my head up my own ass kissing my fucking intestines which is so gross and makes me think of u cause ur gross to me bye

• Like 9

Sorry, let me clarify. Val's story is the best a guy could ask for, because I could ask for a Home Improvement J/O Fan Fic. Yours is the best present a guy could get, I just have no idea how I'd ask for...that.

• Like 6

great first post

Thanks Joe, your approval means more to me than you will ever know! If you liked this one, you should check out my second post in which I upped the momentum on a recent thread about skiing

• Like 2

All is forgiven once again. Excuse my intense fit of jealousy regarding Valeries exxxcellent fan fiction.

• Like 4

Brett has 47 likes on his "I DID THE LEVELS" comment on page 4. Nearly earned himself a popular star.

Rod Aug, did you see the pic of Hurricane Dennis on the bottom of Page 12? It's a good'un, you're gonna wanna check it out.

• Like 3

where is steveH?

Here I am. Did you have a question?

• Like 3

Don't say his name. We just successfully finished banning him to his home dimension of Postopia and I don't want to have to go through the process of trying to send him back through that portal again.

ouchy.

• Like 4

Thanks Joe, your approval means more to me than you will ever know! If you liked this one, you should check out my second post in which I upped the momentum on a recent thread about skiing

You lost my approval because there is no thread but the episode thread. You have failed me for the last time, BradCarlson

• Like 7