🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

Chanson, you want to be friends with jakal because he has American flag shoes and drinks shitty beer?

• Like 12

today to honor freedom I kayaked around a small island in a small lake and then watched an hour and a half of pawn stars with my friend's dad. proud to be an american

• Like 2

Rod Aug, did you ever see that pic of Hurricane Dennis? I've been trying to tell you about it for days!

• Like 2

Here's a picture of Hurricane Dennis. It's been a while, I want to make sure these noobs know who's whom.

rRsScoS.jpg?1

• Like 5

1%20Muppet%20Canon%20Z.jpg

Sun times it were like lonesome dove, not the content but the duh livery. Beely Joel, Bobby D, that kid from Silver Spoons, the greatness of it all.

• Like 6

Hey everyone just stopping by to wish american people a happy mem day and to ADC and the rest of you people that don't live in the states have a great weekend.

rude

• Like 6

To whoever does the wiki: I was on the first call-in episode too. Listen out for my "Shark Tale" zinger slaying.

Added it, daddy.

We're doing it in detail one ep at a time so we're on episode 12. Everything past that should probably be considered "in progress." Maybe I should add a contstruction-themed animated gif? So everyone don't be offended if you're currently left out, we will get around to you! Also feel free to add it yourself don't be too proud. Or tell me to do it like true Wiki-father Andrew

Chanson, you want to be friends with jakal because he has American flag shoes and drinks shitty beer?

Screw you, Veebs. I can be friends with whoever I want.

And the real reason is because he has ocean in his picture which is where my dad's boat goes. So he's convenient.

Sometimes you really get on my nerves, Veebs.

Edit: JK I love you

Edit 2: And no, Veebs didn't threaten to kill a kitten every second until I said "JK." So... I don't know why any of you would bring that up.

• Like 2

I saw "What We Do in the Shadows" this weekend. It's showing in New Orleans for only one week and my wonderful wife noticed (I would have been oblivious) so we went. It was real good, go see it if you get the chance. Or don't, who gives a shit? Not me!

• Like 3

did everyone work for 8 hours today and come home and eat very good ribs and two big cookies?

• Like 3

Are we doing Instagrams? You guys can follow me @ranrangram IF YOU ARE AN ADULT. Let me be perfectly clear about this: if you are a child, you may NOT follow me on Instagram. Personally, I don't really think you should be on Instagram at all, but that's up to your parents. All I can tell you is that you do not have permission to follow me.

PS If I don't follow you back don't take it personally, it's just that you seemed like your posts would probably be really boring.

Is it still acceptable to plug our instagrams? I know I'm new but I would really love to get some new followers on tha 'gram. It's @stopdrake2015