🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 84 — Moments of Greatness, Our Constant Companions

wait u guys don't eat your waffles with catsup?

• Like 7

The word waffle means something. You can't just sculpt toast, or a potato, or whatever base food that is, into a grid and call it waffles.

What about Stroopwafels?

post-103741-0-69169500-1432234869_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nothin better than wakin up on a Sunday morning and having a hearty breakfast of french toast and mayonnaise

• Like 12

Nothin better than wakin up on a Sunday morning and having a hearty breakfast of french toast and mayonnaise

A Bear, you are getting awfully close to my old game of "what is the most vile food combination you can think of?"

• Like 3

Yes on this side of the world we use potato waffles which go quite well with ketchup. I can see why you would be horrified by the thought of ketchup on your style of waffles though. That would be gross.

Anyway, by popular demand. I'm truly sorry for how horrific this is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyqewxeC_fE

I'm deeply sorry for this.

• Like 19

I have instagram and twitter, you can find me @joemcgurl on both. My coach, Michael Jordan #23, told me that it was his favorite twitter and instagram profiles and that he was really proud of me. Gave me a big smooch and a pat on my bum and told me to get back out there to defeat the Monstars. It was hard but I did it. I took out the aliens basketball players Pound, Bang, Nawt, Bupkus and Blanko. What a match! Still can't believe I won!!! Great day for every sport head out there like me

• Like 13

I hear you got invited to join Foo Fighters. Speak on that.

Yeah they said they needed a guy that could play that one Blues Traveler song. No one else in the band knew all the chords.

I had to quit when Dave Grohl slapped a calculator out of my hand (I was calculating my $-per-chord ratio--pretty nice) and he said I was relying too much on technology or something and that real music came from the heart so I was like "oh yeah??" and I showed him that they have songs on the internet now and he cried and quit the biz

Big discrepancy in the number of likes between these two posts--classic situation of traditional stats not telling the whole story. Chanson should be credited with the same number of likes that Andy got, like assists in hockey. Or else we need to create a whole new stat for joke assists, which would get pretty messy. Engineers, is this within your purview? Keep me posted on your progress as you make the reforms.

Maybe I will, honlads. Maybe. I. Will.

but first, WAFFLE TIME:

uvvpPmt.jpg

Pretty sure that's just those square Cheetos but you washed off all the orange. Nice try, asshole. Gotta get up pretty early in the morning if you want to fake-waffle old Mean Detective.

• Like 14

Just wanted to notify everyone that I've switched my profile picture, I took it about 20 minutes ago while on my work toliet. Played with a couple filters because we were talking about 'stagram. Enjoy.

• Like 13

Seize the day.

(that way you get to touch those butts you mentioned. nice, man)

• Like 9

From Bad Kid Jokes

A guy was at a shop he brought dome lobsters and said to the man : AAAAAGH its a crab. And the other man said thats not a crab its a orange pencil.

• Like 3

Watch that ADC video again and again. That's all I've been doing today. I could watch that guy fall a million times.

...And I have. My work is suffering horribly and I am sure I will be out of a job soon. This addiction is ruining my life!

EDIT: I've watched it so many times that I've noticed there is a cute little dog in the bottom left corner.

• Like 9

Are we doing Instagrams? You guys can follow me @ranrangram IF YOU ARE AN ADULT. Let me be perfectly clear about this: if you are a child, you may NOT follow me on Instagram. Personally, I don't really think you should be on Instagram at all, but that's up to your parents. All I can tell you is that you do not have permission to follow me.

PS If I don't follow you back don't take it personally, it's just that you seemed like your posts would probably be really boring.

• Like 16

got a new tat. pretty siq, right tatuajes-ying-yang2.jpg

• Like 13

ey n-words y'all can hit me up on the insta-insta @jacobcrites

• Like 2

Watch that ADC video again and again. That's all I've been doing today. I could watch that guy fall a million times.

...And I have. My work is suffering horribly and I am sure I will be out of a job soon. This addiction is ruining my life!

EDIT: I've watched it so many times that I've noticed there is a cute little dog in the bottom left corner.

That's Bunk. He came over to check and see if I was ok. Initially he was like "Who's this Australian dude?" I told him it was me and I explained what I was doing. He rolled his eyes and went back to his basket.

• Like 5

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but Sean's dad only letting him play Goldeneye on paintball mode is so funny to me.

• Like 16

got a new tat. pretty siq, right tatuajes-ying-yang2.jpg

Nice tat, Charlie. Has a real "yin and yang" feel to it. That's a philosophy developed by the Chinese, you should look it up. It's actually pretty cool!

• Like 11

I'm not gonna plug my 'stagram because that means I'm taking my relationship with you all to the next level, and I'm just not that kind of guy.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I don't have an Instagram. But I promise if I ever make one you people will be the first ones to hear about it.

• Like 2

Uh oh, looks like someone stole Batkid from Sean and Hayes.

Hopefully their TV show will survive without him.

• Like 1