🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 233 — Dry Docked Nugget

Kulap and Howard welcome to the show Mad Men's Rich Sommer, who talks about the emotional experience of his shows finale, as well as why One Direction is unable to pass an eye test. Additionally, during the billboard countdown, the gang discusses board games and Howard's health. Later, Howard presents reasoning for why any cast member of Mad Men could easily be mistaken for a cast member of Mad Max. Lastly, Rich reveals what the cast was really drinking for the past seven seasons.

Massive Mad Men finale spoiler alert for this ep!

Good job I'm about 3 seasons behind and don't have as good a memory as Rich. No chance I'll remember any of it...

So.Much.Joy. Great ep!

I am totally let down by the fact that Rich did not have an update on MH370.

• Like 2

Massive Mad Men finale spoiler alert for this ep!

Good job I'm about 3 seasons behind and don't have as good a memory as Rich. No chance I'll remember any of it...

where?

Rich Sommer. He's great on Never Not Funny, and now he's great on Who Charted. I think he's due for a Comedy Bang Bang soon. Just to round out my 3 favorite podcasts, ya know.

• Like 2

where?

starts right at like 7:20 when Rich says "We're ok to go to spoiler town on this right?" :)

starts right at like 7:20 when Rich says "We're ok to go to spoiler town on this right?" :)

ok so it was warned. thanks

• Like 3

I don't know how well Rich knows Howard, but I LOVE that he was so willing to go at him. He always comes across as such a fun, genuine guy (i.e. the opposite of Harry Crane), and this was no exception.

• Like 6

Man, this one was so fun I wish it had gone longer. Slow down Kulap!

Damn! I wish I had a warning on that spoiler. Shit man. I guess I'll be skipping the rest of this episode.

I don't know how well Rich knows Howard, but I LOVE that he was so willing to go at him. He always comes across as such a fun, genuine guy (i.e. the opposite of Harry Crane), and this was no exception.

I felt he was in the perfect window of being willing to call Howard out but clearly in an amiable / enjoying it way so he never shut Howard down and instead pushed him to get weirder if anything - absolutely fantastic guest, most I laughed out loud at a Whooch in a while

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this