🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Tkiss24

Airborne (1993)

I loved this movie as a kid who rollerbladed....in reality a big lump of crap about a surfer forced to move to Cincinnati with his Aunt and Uncle. Featuring Seth Green and a young Jack Black in a minor role. A fantastic candidate for. HDTGM episode

• Like 1

Airborne (1993)

How can you avoid this epic spectical, you dummies! Seth Green is in his break out supporting role, Jack Black is a hockey playing meathead, and enjoy some of the greatest bro-talk from a stereotypical 1990's surfer who is transported to Ohio! You must explore this wonderful piece of cinema that will make you dust off your rollerblades and share your dreams of a shark named Pepe.

I love this movie so much. It came out when I was 8 and it caused a craze in my neighborhood. Suddenly all we did was roller blade, play roller hockey, but knee bads so when could skid on our knees at high speeds. True story, I rented this movie on the last day of school and returned it on the first day of school. That's right, 200 dollar late fee....haven't seen it in years now but I promise I remember every scene and line perfectly and I still love this movie. And there's honestly been times in my life when I've seen a long steep hill and thought, "I want to roller blade. This could be my Devil's Backbone."...yeah, I'm 30. Shut up!

• Like 1

I love this movie so much. It came out when I was 8 and it caused a craze in my neighborhood. Suddenly all we did was roller blade, play roller hockey, but knee bads so when could skid on our knees at high speeds. True story, I rented this movie on the last day of school and returned it on the first day of school. That's right, 200 dollar late fee....haven't seen it in years now but I promise I remember every scene and line perfectly and I still love this movie. And there's honestly been times in my life when I've seen a long steep hill and thought, "I want to roller blade. This could be my Devil's Backbone."...yeah, I'm 30. Shut up!

Seth Green in a beret with john lennon glasses. How has it taken it this long for this one to be discussed.

• Like 1

Having so much trouble getting through this movie. So bad, not even good. If not for Jack Black's comical weirdness, wouldn't be worth it!

I'm so excited! I watched this so much as a kid. I knew it sucked then, but I loved how despite all the corny bull that fills this 1st two acts, it ended on a pretty cool race. It's just so odd, and the lead is such a douche.

Can't wait!

The protagonist of this movie is so objectionable he makes the asshole jock guy (who is clearly twice the age of everyone else in the movie) seem reasonable in his extended efforts to keep him away from his sister.